My most simped at drawing lol

My friends are simping over this piece I made, Sage from Valorant. Thought it’d be funny to share it here as well to see how many more like it.

EDIt: (I really don’t like the piece right now looking back since I’ve made some big improvements in my skill. I cringe when I think about this piece)

15 Likes

Should I show this to my friends who are playing valorant? :eyes:

Summary

Imagine sinping on mvm

Woman :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::hot_face::hot_face::drooling_face:

yeah sure, show me their reactions

yoooooo

Eh its alright, anyway dont forget to credit the art to me

1 Like

Art skills godly :open_mouth: i could never make something like that

Too lazy to be a minimod so my response is

Don’t bump old threads!
(Bumping = posting)
[There celton, did it for ya. Call me if you ever need me in these situations ;> ]

Looking back I don’t think this is my best but you guys seemed to like it

:nerd_face: seriously needs some polishing
:nerd_face: face and fingers look a bit off

1 Like

Exactly mate, really wish I can erase this drawing from existence

Honestly it really isn’t that bad imo, I was making fun of the guy in that one screenshot lol

I think the drawing looks great, you have no reason to feel ashamed. The drawing got unnecessarily made fun of, I see nothing wrong with it nor does it need “polishing”. I personally love the hair and how it whooshes around her.

Also quite simpable

Nah dude your piece is cool you should look at my old piece and see how yours is hella better
And not to mention the 13 people that liked your post

So I guess the saying that artist self deprecate sometimes is true.

The reason why I don’t like it is because since April of this year I haven’t made anything and I was just practicing on my sketchbook. And it looked like I’ve improved and looking back at this, I saw some flaws in my art.

Honestly flattered you guys still liked it that it got 14 likes so, I really appreciate your replies.

Idk if I wanna bring back the pic here tho