My Opinion about the Secretbase lore

Alot of theories have been going around the community about why super hero sams arm is broken or why the boss never dies, These things have nothing to do with the lore at all, now probably your thinking to your self “b-b-but lukepoppy chan the boss never d-d-dies-” and to you I say shut up and listen (joke) those things have nothing to do with the lore, they are simply game mechanics why would the boss only die once? doesn’t that seem ludicrous? there’s 2 categories to functions, there’s Lore which is intentional and there’s mechanics which are for simply game functions and have no connection to the lore, they are only there for the convenience to the player. same thing with super hero sams arm he doesnt heal for the Mechanical reason theres absolutely no evidence to back that hes faking it for bytes or that, it’s simply a convenience, Now I do believe theres lore in secret base, but these things seriously need to be told thanks for reading also lore smp coming soon!

2 Likes

Great opinion, but I now started believing that super hero Sam is faking the broken arm for Byte Coins like really.
Imagine getting rich from selling those infinity particles to people.

2 Likes

Yeah sometimes some theories are absolutely far fetched but yeah super hero sam isnt greedy its a mechanic, the developers wouldnt make a one time event for lore