Need Help with Account Recovery

Hey Pixel Worlds community,

I hope you’re all doing well. I’m reaching out here because I’m encountering some issues with my Pixel Worlds account, and I’m hoping some of you might have experienced something similar or can offer some advice.

Account Details:

In-Game Username: sebastianpixell

Issue:
I’ve been away from the game for a bit, and when I tried to log back in, I couldn’t access my account. Strangely, the system claims that my account isn’t linked to my email, even though it has been for a while.

What I’ve Tried:
I’ve attempted the account recovery process through my linked email, but I keep getting the message that my account isn’t associated with that email.

Request for Help:
If anyone has faced a similar situation or has any tips on what I can do to recover my account, please share your experience. Your insights could be incredibly helpful.

Pixel Worlds Support:
I’ve also contacted Pixel Worlds support ([insert support email or link]) about this, but I thought reaching out to the community might provide additional perspectives.

Thanks in advance for any assistance or advice you can offer.

Maybe contact admins through social media!

Also how long u been away from game?

My first thoughts.

Are you sure you are using the right email??

and have you done a typo in it ?

Good luck, I hope you solve

Let’s see how to explain it, I had already tried to access my account a few months ago, and at that time I tried to access it but it wouldn’t let me, taking into account that I had stopped playing for like 2 months.

Hello, I am sure that I have left my account linked to an email, and I try to access with that same email and also with others, I also try to access with a password with all the possible ones but nothing, there is no solution.

Hello, what exact kind of message do you get when you say that:

the system claims that my account isn’t linked to my email
I keep getting the message that my account isn’t associated with that email

?

Perhaps there’s some issue there, and then it could be solved by emailing support@kukouri.com.

Alternatively, the only way for you to recover your email without having the recovery email and your password would be available IF you made any in-app purchases on that account. I’ll just list the process here in case you did and for others possibly facing similar issues.

You can then always prove that you’re the account’s owner by emailing the mentioned support (support@kukouri.com) regarding the problem & attaching your IAP receipt, in-game name, and yadda yadda yadda.

So, OP, these are your only options; unfortunately, if you can’t do either, consider your account lost. I hope this will help, though. Good luck!