Nether update

Introducing to u… The nether hard mode!
So, in “special items” near red scrolls will appear “evil essence”, “cursed key”, “soul of rage”, “skull of lost hopes”, “the mystery blindfold”, “broken hand” and “wing of the fallen angel”
All of this items will increase the difficulty of nether, but also increased reward, gems in gift chests and boss spawn chance.
Starting with…
“Evil essence” - enemies now see u from further. Nether flyer now dripping lava on floor(doing damage, can leave a puddle that makes block under it a lava block), abyss walker now stops to check both sides and quickly dashed in player if he is near(dealing extra damage), staff caster are now summoning bigger projectile that explodes and creating 4 smaller ones, (idk how the dude that summons blue rhombus are calles) is now casting homing starts that will explode after some time, nether jumpers are now since they are creating drops that spill over neighboring blocks(example. They jumps on block a2 so block a1 that behind and block a3 that is forward are now will damage u if u will not leave when he land on a2), shooting tentacles are now shooting both directions(forward and back) but slowed.
Wraith is now can randomly stop for a half of a second and dash in u(it will also have x1.63 speed after is for 1.2 seconds)
“Cursed key”
More keys appearing. Now u can find 3 fake keys on level and 6 real that u will need to unlock exit
“Soul of rage”
Enemies doing more damage and have more speed(more shooting speed for both casters and tentacles)
“Skull of lost hopes”
Actually can have a lore use coz sounds epic.
Will decrease all trys to 1(even if u have “one more try” skill)
All blocks and enemies doing x200 damage so there is no way to survive even one attack.
U have to find 2 keys.
Nether are bigger now.
More enemies appearing +they respawns over time but do not gives exp and gems
You feel how fallen pixellians are watching at you with a hope(u almost can see extremely transparent blue and purple spirits of fallen heroes. No game change except visual)
“The mystery blindfold”
U have less area u can see now
Area, where u been is not revealing like when u ran out of fuel in mine
Enemies and projectiles now have a glowing effect in dark(both costers eves. For the nether caster is staff, eyes and projectiles for the rhomb summoner is eves and his rhobs. Lava jumper and lava flyer are fully gloving. Wrath have a slightly green light that are hard to see. Abby walker has glowing eyes)
Gun ammo can also light the area when its flying.
“Broken hand”
U cant use weapons (including EPWR)
“Wing of the fallen angel”
No sjp, wings, flying mounts or jump packs
More platforms are appearing now.
Some pieces of nether cant be generated with that item used.

Also, here is a quest for the doing nether with each of that items
1)“evil essence” - “something changed about nether”
2)“cursed key” - “master of the keys”
3)“soul of rage” - “true rage”/“rage of the nether”
4)“skull of lost hopes” - “the one, who must save the hopes”
5)“the mystery blindfold” - “dark side of the nether”/“deep into the darkness”/ “lights off”
6) “broken hand” - “Martial Arts Master”
7)“wing of the fallen angel” - “Ascension”
Tiny update!————

1. all items used at once(i think it will be a badge that will give u huge rewards) - “The one whom even the most terrible and powerful creatures from the depths of the nether fear.”
  2. when one of items used, special drops will appear(chances stacks up to 13%) this will be(only names rn :< ): “the balde of fears”, “mace of the darkest wishes”, “the sin spear”, “armor of the nightmares (set)”, “position of wounding aura”, “wings of the old gods”.
  3. extremely rare familiar that have fixed chance(0.4%) to be dropped from enemies(ofc in forms of eggs) “shadow watcher”, “void mage”, “evil spirit”
    —Shadow watcher—
    Eye that made of the shadows. Leaving a smoke-like trail. Have a dark purple iris.
    —void mage—
    The guy that summons rhombs, but little and have red robe and purple eyes. Eyes have a laser-like trail(colour same as eyes)
    —evil spirit—
    A cloud of dark grey smoke that have a sharp teeth and no eyes. Sometimes he may open his mouth or a couple of drops of black(0,0,0 rgb. I wish we was able to make it vantablack) saliva may drip from his mouth. Have no trail
2 Likes

I wish devs would see it

This is an amazing idea! I really wish to see this in-game. I wouldn’t see this coming in near future though, because of the immense amount of work.

But would love to see this!

1 Like

Thx! U can check my previous posts in that category :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe when Socialfirsts comes out you can tell the devs all these new ideas!

Idk. I dont really like graphic in social first. Did they even have a nether there? I dont think so

I’m not holding out for too much there . Mainly cos from what I can see that game is being set up to max out the owners profit .
Now when PW was made they were trying to make a cool game with profits/money as almost a byproduct.

I hope I’m wrong … if it’s an enhanced model of PW then bring it on

I wasn’t keen on the graphics neither such an early alpha so to be fair they only had one ‘world’ and not really anything to do… so it’s tough to judge it on that

1 Like

I like pw more coz im more intro pixels. In 3d not all of this things will look cool. Also, pw gave me a small, but enough to respect peace of memories in childhood

1 Like

Well first of all, don’t waste your time on suggesting cool stuff. They won’t listen, since they already forgot the forums, and they are too lazy to make that.

1 Like

I have no place to suggest ideas. I wish i could develop my game, but i tried the python and godot(i forgot how to code) so uhhhh i need a coder and artist… Suggest to mojang is not cool coz they adding trash and im playing Minecraft only for killing time on algebra and history classes. I don’t play any other games so uhhhhh i guess I only have to wish they will see my posts and read kike at least 30% of avan one