New Forum Moderator: RetNos

Congratulations! You deserve Moderator status!

1 Like

Congratulations @RetNos !

dogwater

Congrats @RetNos
I wish you luck in your journey.
Make this community a better place for all of us.

1 Like

Ytboyz malding rn

The french swearers shaking rn.

After thinking about it, they would be the perfect forums moderator! They are always active, handle situations correctly, and really everything else that would make the perfect forum mod! Congratulations @RetNos!

1 Like

(: good job retnos you are mod (;

Hi there (; how to be a mod in game ? :heart_eyes:
Asked only for:

Welcome! Glad thereā€™s more forum mods.

Go on Pixel Worlds insta they have link

STOP bumping old threads only to beg for mod.

They arenā€™t begging they were asking how to get mod.
Post #3.

Uhhh, that guy still has a history of bad actions. Necrobumping old threads even when told not to, fake quoting TWO different moderators, then after some others told him the ways, went to another old thread to necrobump and beg.

If you are talking about iAmBytez no he hasnā€™t, he joined one day ago and only has 3 posts on his entire account. Hasanege on the other hand, yeah, heā€™s annoying and I cringed so hard at the fact he fake quoted other people like Jake and Siskea, but did he bump this one to beg for mod? No, he only bumped it to ask a question. And even then Necro bumping/ necro posting isnā€™t that annoying. Now Iā€™m not taking sides, well I am but I am certainly not on his.

1 Like

Yes, I am talking about the hasanege guy.
It would be considered ā€œnot beggingā€ until he starts going around multiple threads, just babbling that he would be a better moderator than the ones we currently have. He has replied in multiple threads about moderation in general which imply that he must have read atleast a little portion of it. Backing off from a thread that he had replied to, somebody there literally said to not make the developers notice you but let them notice you upon their own will. Donā€™t beg for being a moderator, itā€™s like asking Elon for SpaceX [Excellent comparison, I know]. Itā€™ll never happen.

Jumping around multiple old threads about moderation. Posting that he wants to become a moderator, more than once. Implying that he would be a better moderator than the ones we have by fake quoting a previous Community manager and a forums moderator.
What a guy.

1 Like