New item 2

Please make angler ring item, i thinks no one ring is really make for fisher. Like Goblin ring i thinks that for minner and can using in netherworld.

I hope angler ring have effect can rise 5% strike or more…
Or make other effect? I dunno, but i hope good effect of this item, and will be so good for fisher. Cuz titan is very low strike, maybe this item can help titan rod user. (of course if the effect is rise the strike frequency)

And cuz ring is the one from any item can added and use. After you wear all fishing tool.

Item can use after wear all fishing tools: hair, Lensa, Gloves, ring.

I dont thinks that can update to what i imagine and like. From now i just wanna angler ring item is make.

But if can i hope hair worm, lensa fish, glove water. Is make too haha.

Thanks you

Not a single ring has an effect on mining and fishing. The hell are you talking about. If you need an angler item buy the deep sea hat. And Titan strike is low because YOU’RE USING a BASIC titan rod. Basic rod is terrible. If you don’t have money for a superior one use carbon sup or bamboo sup.

6 Likes

Wot. I am 100% sure that rings don’t give any special benefits. Just change the skin color.

Goblin ring only changes your skin to green. Those are merely accessories and nothing more.

There are a lot of items already for fishing that you can use to get needed effects for fishing. I would recommend using the following items to increase strike time when using titan: Deep Sea Hat (helps hooking smaller fishes) or Pro Fisher Visor Hat (fish strike happens more often), Fisher Whistle (fish strike happens more often), Worm Necklace (increases strike frequency), Bait Earring (hooking smaller fishes), Pro Fisher Suit (fish strike happens more often).

There is already a rose ring.