New Moderator Application?

Yes these are the official links, reference discord and all prior mails.

So these are the moderator applications throughout the years, and i’ve noticed that the questions haven’t evolved and or downgraded with the game overtime, there’s TONS of players who applied that no longer play, or banned, or have been mods and stepped down etc or even moved on, Can i suggest that we revamp the moderator application?

What i’m suggesting is a few revamps to the following:

• Have the moderator application be a form that’s filled via Mee6’s form integration so it can be reviewed via the current moderators, as well as the admins there [universallii]
    [This also allows entries to double, and this can also be timed for one entrii per month or something of that sort.]
  • Reject and or ban people from applying, there’s trolls and hackers and just terrible people who would apply, if needed, there’s a way to allow discord and / or discord bots [like mee6] automaticallii delete entries from some users etc, and the accepted ones can be saved for later viewing by PIXELLOX and perhaps sent towards the [Mod_Cadet] Training.
  • Be more modern with the different changes in pixel worlds on all platforms, The moderator application is heavillii catered to ingame and discord, however we also have the forums and the wikia that exist, yeah we have youtube and twitch but realisticallii those are innactive and or dead. but still, cater the application to a broad audience, the current way as well as the previous ways don’t have much of an outline to say if said applicant may be bad at ingame moderation, but they may be good at moderating forums, as they’re good with managing word dumps such as a forum vs ingame which is slightlii more demanding.
  • Have a means of moderation where the moderator can choose to be a private moderator / anonymous… VIP is nice to see, and it’s also nice to see the {Mod} within the player menu, however, there should be an option to be a moderator and not have that {Mod} tag, as from what i’ve notice working alongside moderators of pixel worlds, most of them rather to moderate without being known they’re doing something, as once they’re spotted, they get bombarded with requests and or they’re attacked for “causing dupe” or some other ridiculous claim, and additonallii to that prior, it’s kinda nice to moderate without being recognized, i’ve done so alongside moderators as far back as Rabia and MrGrandman, and while i’m prettii sure they’ve both stepped down now [not 100/ sure on MrG] but they’ve done quite alot more whilst being unrecognized, before it was announced that they were moderators.
  • Trial moderators should be picked slightlii more often, we have moderators active ingame like our boy Sign, Lupuss, Kaluub and Baroness, But i’d love to see them training mini moderators to fill in when they’re busii, and grow into a proper moderator, and also allow them to get vouches from past and present moderators.

Not sure if anything else can be added to this to give the motion for it to actuallii happen, but the game is still quite enjoyable, and helping people is still rewarding, so why not?..

This is a plug of an old video, however this video explains an idea that was discussed with Jake and Commander_K, however due to CK leaving, Jake taking over the “economii management” it was put on hold.

Other Image References [Images used to gather my thoughts]

2 Likes