New pets(the familiars)

Idk, just wanna more cool buddies that flying behind you
So, introducing to you…

Green/yellow/blue butterfly

• eating gel, depends on colour of wings
  • unlocking after completing butterfly quest and can be bought only once on every account

Mini black hole

• eating everything, but need lots of food to get lvl up
  • combine 2 with maxed lvl to make mini white hole
  • slower than others

Grassy

• have 3 levels that is inspired by grass(short, normal and tall)
  • eating every familiar food that is green, but expensive food giving more lvl points

Bricky

• not a brick block, just a single brick
  • eating brick blocks or yellow cookies(blocks giving really small amount of xp)
  • evolves intro cinder block

Seedy

• have different evolutions that is inspired by seeds(soil seed → gem soil seed → water seed → VIP sign→ VIP door seed → VIP lvl door seed → BBB block seed)
  • eats the seeds of the block of which it is a seed
4 Likes

Dude this is brilliant !

1 Like

I got to add though completing the butterfly quest is not far short of impossible!

It’s the hardest and most expensive quest in the game… It’s too hard imo.

Across my accounts I’ve broken ~1.5m blocks, mainly farming and strip mining world’s I’ve still never caught an L butterfly. I think 6 URs.

So unless they are bought then I can’t see how it can be done …

That’s it’s own topic really …

1 Like

for there to be different prizes that you can chose after the final butterfly would be great but, unless they get to be evolutions of the default blue, there would probably never be any in game

1 Like

Well uhhh… What about making it evolution, but like at first it have 2 blue wings, than 1 red and 1 blue, than green body and as a last evolution it will have iridescent texture that changes colors over time like idkk all light colors or just bright

@TKM137 you need to see this

1 Like

Nah, he will probably say something like"this is stupid"

I just like to say i wont make any of these, not cuz it impossible but cuz im aint rlly keen into these ideas

@Mynamesucks not exactly what i said, but in some kind it is

I Challenge @TKM137 to design these…

1 Like

No thank you (20 character)

1 Like

I already said that his opinion is “all of ur ideas are stupid :point_up::nerd_face: