Non-seasonal mining event/weapons+mining update

we all need permanent buffs for weapons, lets be honest.
Well, that update is for u, guys. Durning this event elemental/enchanted gems appearing in mine, but the magic things need a security. So, like a nether boxes, it will be in unbreakable boxes, that opens after killing boss. A boss? Yep, the elemental/magic golem will protect the gems. How he looks(coz not everyone can get about what golems i talk) so, it is a giant made out of stones that are obsessed(idk how call it) by elemental/magic spirits. How he will attack? He will have multiple attacks(not like wraith no more that just shoots and flying around)

1. the stomp - golem stomps and coz of that cave stones starting falling from the above.
  2. dash - golem dashing on the other side of arena and doing damage if you will not jump to dodge.
  3. rock throw - Golem grabs a block that are near him and throwing at nearest player(if rock crushes in floor/wall it spawns a small golem that made just to annoy players and do small amount of dmg)
  4. mini golems spawn(the same dude that spawns from rocks) - golem hits the ground and screams to summon 3 small golems that will fight nearest players
    Gems
    So, the gems will have different elements/enchants
    Example:
    Gem of fire - fire dmg to enemies/little resistance to magma dmg + fire traps now not lethal
    Gem of water - water dmg/boost to time underwater
    Earth gem - trees that u planted grows faster/blocks have more chance to drop when broken
    Gem of the wind - additional jump/higher jumps
    (Enchanted ones)
    Durability gem- makes pickaxe loose less durability per hit/adds more durability to it
    (Idk how to name this one) - more gems dropping from blocks
    Armor gem - adds 5/10 armour to item
    How to use gems? Insert it in weapon/armour/pickaxe in the new pixelstation npc’s store.
    New npc? Yes, it will be the forge(forger??? Im bad at English, sorry)
    He will forge gems and buy them if you dont need them
2 Likes

There is a hella lot misspells, sorry for that

Again A Genius idea.Maybe Kukouri can hire u. . .

1 Like

I think they not even care about forums

Ask @Retnos if u actually wanna apply for job at Kukouri

1 Like

I dont really wanna a job.(dont have a time + school + still playing games + in different country)
Just would love to give ideas for updates and new things :slight_smile:

1 Like

Btw, im gonna get paid for it? In dollars?
(If i will get a job)

Yes.Idk how but maybe apply for job there? (u have to be 18+)

Never mind I don’t think u have to be 18+

Im only 13 :frowning: (why i need 20 characters)

Email : jobs@kukouri.com

Okay, il try it
I Gmailed they, lets wait now
(Im tired of 20 characters)

How many hours i need to wait until i will get answer?

Hmmmm idk.Also I just realized u have to go to Finland to work there :man_facepalming:

Actually no, I can work remotely(if i will get a job)

brother I dont think theres gonna be an update about anything completely new anytime soon

I still have hopes (and dreams)

1 Like