Often times my 3-ranged weapon doesn't break blocks

I got the golden gun from a gem pack thing recently, and it’s pretty great, but since I’ve been breaking a lot of blocks recently, I notice it’s a common occurrence for the gun to be able to hit and do damage to blocks 3 tiles away, yet not be able to actually destroy them until I get closer, as if the server “forgot” I had a 3 ranged weapon and was thinking I was hitting it normally or something.

I’ve had the snowball gun for a while too, and granted I haven’t broken a whole lot of blocks with it, I haven’t really noticed this glitch with that until recent times either. It seems any 3-ranged weapon has this glitch.

3 Likes

Im pretty sure you just have to re enter the world for it to work because sometimes it happened to me as well

2 Likes

This has been a problem for a while now
Still dont know why it hasn’t been fixed

Probably some kind of an anti cheat thing being annoying.

it happens while mining with 3 ranged pickaxe too, it goes away in a minute though

Classic bug from beta that still hasn’t been fixed.
The only way to fix it is to re-enter or break it within 2 range, which completely ruins the point of it lmao

It happened to me too but with green trident, it’s really annoying. And I also used flask of breaking.

I have been having a similar problem, with double headed axe. my theory is that it is a scam of some kind, due to my game lags out and stuff goes missing! If you are in Canada it is very likely some sort of hacker cop treason bs. The communication company’s where i live have completely abandon the city! and the police just go around robbing disability and welfare people and then imposter them! its all really crazy.

i have much more “advanced” reason for this opinion. but here, where i live, the crap has been slowly escalating for 10 years! i even went across the country and tested it! phone calls dont even go anywhere anymore!

1 Like

Tinfoil hat moment

nope, they are just killing everyone, The Movie Rambo 5 comes to mind! Back on subject, my game seems to lag out when I try to break blocks to fast, I will crash or all the blocks will just appear/break. This also started happening recently for me two. two headed axe has a range of 2 i think.

Back in the day i used to play Diablo 2 a lot, and similar thing’s had happen there, players used to lag out the the game in the middle of trade so the game client would default dupe the item in the receivers inventory. Blizzard ban 100’s of people over it! But i observed that in this game it lags out when items or blocks are moving around, and for the first few weeks i played this people would join the game and go directly to the pile that was lagging me out! Or more recently my mouse and screen do stupid crap that always ends up getting me killed or costing me money in trade.

All i really do in this game is flip blocks and save seeds for donation boxes. My plan being to sell the world after I have accumulated a sufficient quantity of related seeds for cross breading (storagestacks) if you want to go look!

It kind of is a tin foil hat moment I suppose, you should see my face right now! Computer security has been an obsession of mine since i was like 9, so this sort of thing tends to grab my attention!

1 Like

You’ve successfully made me so confused I don’t know how to read the English language anymore.
But uh, good on you for being into computer security, I suppose that’s a good hobby to get into?

2 Likes

After breaking about 600 nether crystals 3 range stopped working.

2 Likes

Perhaps try one of these, i think the idea is to put a weight on the keys! I am saving the blocks to try one my self!

NEW AUTO FARM THAT CAN LEVEL YOU UP FAST | Pixel Worlds - YouTube

You really gotta SHOVE THE BUGS down the devs throats for them to acknowledge these things, get the shovel

3 range pick?

Which

epic pickaxe and dark pickaxe

1 Like

ahkk

For arguments sake, i command all the things!

there’s one more problem actually tho, sometime when breaking blocks. you will realise that some particular block has the cracked effect and was suppose to break but didn’t break, its been happening since beta update and until now its not fixed. And no, it wasn’t my wifi problem, tried it with my data, different phone still same. sometimes it happen sometime it wont. @Dev I think you should check this one out since it already happen for like almost 3-4 years

1 Like