Out of the blue... What your opinion about this game?

Absolutely incorrect. People playing a game in an awful state doesn’t always mean they’d leave at once. Many of us want to see the game flourish and recognize it’s potential, and it’s not flourishing.

You cannot name a worse state the game has been in aside from the time they filled every world with unreleased items. It’s not an opinion that every black tower item is being duped and nothing is being done about it. It’s not an opinion that the amount of people saying “dead game/game is dying” has increased (although it’s not dead) It’s not an opinion that harassment, gaycism, racism etc is at an all time high. it’s not an opinion that all the old devs left and it looks like the new ones neglect the game and the forums (which haven’t been updated since it’s launch)

The game relies on newer players keeping the game afloat while the veterans are left in the dust. Hence why most of said veterans aren’t here now, and you’re here trying to deny these facts.

If you’re going to keep dismissing the blatant problems that count as evidence that this game is at a bad state (and not that we have less players like you keep trying to say) while at the same time saying you “have criticisms for the game” you’re not only lying to yourself but to everyone around you.

2 Likes

sorry but this is all just a nothing sandwich

I know you’re probably not gonna listen to what I have to say, but I’m gonna say it anyway.

First of all I never ONCE denied the fact that homophobia, racism or harassment (and all the other things you listed) happen in the game, so please stop saying I did. And of course those are objectively awful things that I wish would no longer take place in this game or anywhere else for that matter.

Also, I wasn’t saying that stuff, like duped items happening in the game, is subjective. I was saying how we view factors like these is subjective. For example some people may not be affected (by duped items), some people may be annoyed, some may even like duped items, but those are all opinions, not facts. Of course, duped items do objectively happen in the game but that doesn’t make peoples opinions on the matter, objective as well. And all this applies to all the other factors you have listed.

Please actually think about what I have said, or you can just continue putting words in my mouth that I haven’t said, like you have previously done :+1:t2:

Never in a million years would I agree with my own arc-nemesis (Neo), and this is kind of rare even for me to see Neo not on the side of the game, just showing how bad the state of the game itself is.

The idea of being positive is never a bad thing, but from the information that I gather, this game is really far from the game that I used to play and enjoy, probably Neo too.

The denial that Neo said is that you just sugarcoated your opinion because you enjoy the game as bad as it is, which is fine and great if you do enjoy it. Kudos.

But the banning, the false mod, the duping, the messy world, no real update for months, tonnes of security problems, and even more bad stuff are real things that are happening all over the place.

You can’t deny that; you even admit all those things were true, but that just shows that Neo’s opinion is valid and that the game is in a really terrible state.

What Neo is disagreeing with and starting to argue about is how you come so positive and seem like you defend a pretty much dead game, and you also come at him, pressing his opinion, and he takes it like you are calling him out.

I never denied anything, tell me when I denied those things that are happening. I was denying the idea the game is objectively bad, which is what Neo was saying, it’s subjectively bad (to Neo at least) I have nothing against Neo thinking the game is in a bad state, that’s their opinion and their entitled to it, I have a problem with Neo branding their opinion as fact.

When did I defend the game in any way? Can y’all stop putting words in my mouth for no reason?
All I said that was positive about the game was that recently I had been personally enjoying the game. That’s my opinion, unlike Neo I didn’t label my opinion as fact. If Neo had simply said ‘I don’t personally enjoy the game because of this, that and the other’ I would be chill with that. What Neo said was the game is objectively bad, and anyone who disagrees is in denial. Like I shouldn’t have to keep explaining how opinions and facts are completely different things to people.

I literally said, You can’t deny that, which means you cannot deny it. You are just repeating my point.

I’m not putting any words in your mouth; I add that it seems a.k.a look like you are defending the game.

And you do not even address the point that you are the one who started all this? By randomly replying to his opinion.

Don’t act like a victim, thinking that Neo or me putting words in your mouth or our opinion is fact. It is so clear what Neo is saying as fact about the issue of duping, false bans, bunches of bugs, and a lack of updates, and all of this is fact.

Of course, the idea of you being in denial makes sense from his point of view; how would he imagine someone having a fun time with all these problems? It makes sense, right?

In fact, if you enjoying the game, good for you but dont act like a victim or Neo don’t agree to your opinion, all he saying is fact, he putting word in my mouth, when we all knew you the one who starting all of these in the first place, by randomly replying to him.

1 Like

arc nemesis come on it aint that bad :joy:

We do argue a lot; back then, I even thought that you were a moderator or some developer team for the amount of time you spent defending or keeping the law in this game, while I tried my best to troll the living hell out of everybody.

But I was never arguing against the fact of bad things happening, if I did please tell me when, I don’t understand why both you and Neo keep saying I tried to deny anything.

I’m sorry if I came across as trying to act as a victim but it’s so frustrating when y’all keep ignoring all my main points and saying I denied certain things happening

But Neo has repeatedly labelled their opinion as fact multiples times, let me show you;

All these are clearly written as if they are facts, not opinions. The last one was even straight up dismissing my opinions.

I have never ONCE denied all this is fact, not once, you all keep misinterpreting what I’m saying what is fact and what isn’t. I keep having to explain how opinions work to fully grown ppl and it’s honestly starting to annoy me. Coincidentally no one seems to respond to the points I make on opinions and facts, and everyone just keeps telling me I am denying bad things happening and saying I’m in denial.
I don’t wanna repeat myself so just reread this from a previous post I made and actually respond to what I have to say this time

I’m sorry what? Isn’t the whole point of forums to connect with other players, so what I should just ignore everything anyone ever posts. Randomly replying? Bro what is random about replying to someone. Also if u wanna go on about who started it, it was actually Neo responding to Ducatis. Like this whole point makes no sense

You have exactly hammered home what I’m saying. Neo thinks I would be in denial from his point of view, which makes sense, but he sees his point of view as something objective, when it is in fact his point of view, which is almost entirely based on opinions

All in all, if you’re going to respond actually respond to all the points I made here, as it seems like ur cherry picking which ones work best for you. And for one last time I never denied bad things are happening in PW, goodnight

basically long story short, some say its dead, some say its still alive, end of topic.

1 Like

You are just repeating my point again here my friend, I never said you wanna deny anything, I just point out you can’t deny it, never ever I said that you argue or going to deny Neo point.

I never ignore your main point of enjoying the game in fact I acknowledge that, here a list from my previous reply that I acknowledge your main point.

Here is my explanation, I even emphasize more on here, about your main opinion/point.

Not just Neo, but you also acknowledge those certain points about the game is on terrible state is indeed happening, are you aware that mean all those point Neo made is actually fact, and not opinion anymore?.

This means you agree that those things indeed happened, which means it’s a fact, right? Are you even aware of that?

Sorry for breaking this out to you, but this point is ridiculous. How is this thing subjective? The duped happened; it’s not subjective; it’s happened; it’s a fact.

Affected by the bans or not is a fact that happened in the game; and nothing is subjective here.

Yes, my friend, you are randomly replying to his comment. Am I wrong here? And also, yes, the whole point is to connect with others; that is exactly what I did here, but you come out like a victim; you sound like one in every single reply you make and sound like you are not trying to connect with people here, but more like you are defending something or making a statement.

You sound like a victim here, bruh.

You don’t sound like you want to connect, but you sound like someone who denied someone’s opinion here by judging him for his feelings. This is why I called you out because you look like the one who started this.

The point here is make sense, he responde to Ducatis, but you randomly jumps in, defending the dude, don’t lie to me with connecting to other, you don’t agree with him and it’s oke, but don’t make it about all that connection stuff. that just corny.

I indeed acknowledge your opinion about loving the game, kudos for you if you enjoy the game.

Never ever I pick any who works best for me, what my points is still the same

This is my point, for me it’s just make sense.

What the hell again? Who said you were? this is like the 9 times you mention this.

I just have so many free times; I’m unmotivated, unemployed, depressed, and also single. (dm me) arguing on the internet is one of the most important things that humans ever discover on earth. and that is a fact.

P.S make sure you over 18.

Stinky

Alright I’m just gonna start over bc I think u may be misunderstanding what I’m tryna say. Of course things happening in the game is objective, but I never once argued that, I was arguing the way we view these factors is subjective, there’s a big difference. For example, let’s say someone makes a cheese sandwich, the cheese is objectively in the sandwich, but whether that makes the sandwich good or bad is subjective If someone doesn’t personally like the game because of say lack of updates, that’s ok with me, but just because the game getting a lack of updates is objectively happening, doesn’t mean someone’s opinion on them is objective as well. That’s pretty much my whole point, that you have all seemed to misinterpret, which may be fault idk. But I wasn’t arguing that Neo is wrong in his opinion or ‘defending’ the game in any way.

I never said you argue on that point either, and I’m not misunderstanding nobody.

Based on the context about the duped or lack of update is not subjective, it’s fact.

Based on this example you are right, but

On this one you are wrong, because the duped items happening in the game is fact.

Here you right, some get annoyed some not, this is indeed a opinion, not facts.

This is what Neo and I saying about you is doesn’t make sense, which make you look like in denial.

Same points on me, nothing changes.

Your whole point is indeed defending the game, ignoring the fact about what makes a bad game: all those things aren’t good, a lack of updates isn’t good, the duped item isn’t good, but you are using opinion as a shield. Just admit you are defending the game and enjoy your time, despite everything bad that is going on in the game.

The game is bad : Fact
You enjoy your time : Objective

Which is fine.

1 Like

I’ve got to pitch in on this.

That statement is 100% opinion NOT fact.

The game is how you perceive it

My take is the game is good. Excellent works too.

I agree it lacks expansion , updates it gets - just look at the current summer event …

At some point I’m guessing my enthusiasm will falter without more.

But for now I’m good with it

1 Like

Cheers for this :+1:t2:. Exactly what I was tryna get through