Out of the blue... What your opinion about this game?

Did you think we will ever get back to the golden era of Pixel World? Or the end of this game is more visible than what meet the eye, I just wondering and reminiscing the good time was, or ya’ll just don’t care at all.

Sadly sometime I kinda miss the time I spent here.

Really Is it really that bad? That we can’t even talk about this?

I can

The game got really busy again in the summer break…

Lots of noobs

I also have seen a lot of old names appearing

Ive chatted to 3 different ones this week !.

My little bros mates all came back last week , him included . All have top tier mining sets and are on the grind …

They asked me for money cos they think I’m rich :joy:.

So I’d say the game is quite healthy.

Then there is old players perspective which seems to moan about the ‘economy’ . Players grow, move on, change their likes etc as time goes on .

Comparing back in the day is never the same as now, whatever it is

My $0.02 worth

The summer event in progress now?
Great items imo and most who play seem to say the same

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that. I’ve seen quite a lot of false bans and duped stuff; it’s good to hear someone on a positive note.

I’m not at pixel station as much as I used to be but there seems to be less scamming and messages on ham/global about it…

That said It’ll never stop. :thinking:

This summer I have had a lotta fun so far. With the summer update and stuff. Maybe I don’t enjoy it as much as 2018/2019 times but that could just be nostalgia talking

I think the game is

neo nation on top :skull: :skull: :skull:

1 Like

Game’s doing terrible, obvious that nobody is taking care of it. Most of the people I know either quit entirely or play once a decade now.

It’s not

Maybe for you, but there have been a lot of players around.

Everyone I know who used to play is now back, my little bro has gone from once every 3 mths to everyday day

He’s even brought his pets back into play

1 Like

He’s probably referring to the OGs and not people in your friend circle who may be influenced by you.

The game is doing terribly, and anyone saying otherwise is in denial… I can’t even go a day without having racial/gaycial slurs or death threats thrown at me, at least back then it would be a few days in between.

I don’t see any reason why we can’t talk about this game, if its true we get muted or deleted post just because we talked about this game then it seriously mean that this game is going downhill and they dont let people talk about it because they are scared that more player leave

People aren’t ‘in denial’ for enjoying the game rn, just because you think the game isn’t doing well (as do many other people, I understand) doesn’t mean it’s objectively doing terribly, that’s just your opinion. And you’re allowed to have your opinion, but doesn’t automatically make anyone else’s opinions invalid.

1 Like

That isn’t what I said tho?? You realize people can enjoy a game even if it’s in a terrible state, right?

If the majority is saying the game is doing terribly, then they’re saying that for a reason; it’s doing terribly. Saying so isn’t invalidating the opinions.

Just because you want to put on rose tinted glasses and ignore all of the bad things that are happening and that this game is on an empirically statistical all time low, that is denial, however.

Sorry I misunderstood what you said there, I thought u were referring to ppl that enjoy the game, so that was my bad

Even if the majority thinks the game is doing terribly, that doesn’t make it an objective fact, similarly how If a minority thinks the game is good, doesn’t automatically mean it’s good, just means people have different opinions on the game, and that’s ok

Where did you get the idea I was wearing rose tinted glasses toward this game? Or ignoring all the bad things that are happening? I have a heck load of criticisms of the current state of the game, I even made a post on how the game could be improved (in my opinion ofc), regarding Jetraces and updates and whatnot

Im not in denial the fact the game has a a low player rate, I accept that. But how many people play a game doesn’t automatically make a game good or bad, I guess by that logic that makes candy crush the greatest game of all time

It’s an objective fact that the game is in a worse state than it has been. Your “opinions” won’t change what’s factually happening in the game as we speak.

Yeah, fortunately, I never said it had anything to do with the amount of players playing the game.

I think the game will live for a looong time since it’s a mobile game and constantly new people download the game BUT the game definitely needs a major update.

The game is definitely stale for us old players. I am trying to wrap my head around how come there are no updates if there is a team still developing the game? Kinda weird.

1 Like

How is that an objective fact? I don’t think I should have to explain how opinions and facts are completely different things to you, but you are very clearly muddling them. If it was an objective fact the game was in such an awful state, Everyone would agree, and no one would play, simple as that. Because it is a subjective fact, some people agree it’s in an awful state, whereas as some do not, due to everyone having different opinions and feelings

What do you mean my ‘opinions’ ? Practically all of your posts have been your opinions labelled as facts. Also I never denied what’s ‘factually happening’ in the game, literally in the last post I said I have issues with PW as well.

Neoslayer I have to agree with the responder opinion really is subjective.

The game which i am in every single day often for hours and have been all year has been busier this summer than I can remember in a long time , probably not since last Halloween.

The player numbers have clearly been higher. Sadly there is no one leading these through game like Jake used to. They will lose many of those for this reason … It doesn’t have to be Jake just someone doing the same

Do I think the game should be developed ? ABSOLUTELY.

In my opinion the owners are borderline negligent with their customers, some of which spend real money…

Now in any normal modern country that would be challengeable in court! No I’m not overstating this, the fact the game has a lot of kids and generally low cost it means they basically get away with it .

If games were regulated by authorities (heaven forbid) they would step in . You just cannot take money from anyone for anything and then not provide the stated service… banning players without appeal falls squarely under that.

Put it another way if you were to buy a service for say 50 dollars/pounds/euros and it didn’t happen or a product that didn’t work you are legally entitled to your money back otherwise that is obtaining money by deceitful means otherwise known as fraud!.

The games owners also get away with it because players are spread all over the world

1 Like

Yeah but don’t really go there so much … I did for a bit during ‘social first’ launch …

They did a good job of reaching out… When did PW last do that?!