Pink usernames (and red)

As u can see kkuukkorakkuu(i forgot what she have nick) have a pink nickname.
Are she an moderator?
An creator?
An cheater?
An developer?
(Ik that status is “admin” but i seen how some ppl changed their status by using cheats)

Well, we know that its was a daughter of a commander_K. But what about guy with red username? Unfortunately, i do not got footage with him, but, i can tell how that was.
So, you joining the server and near the spawn player named “santa” jumping around and talking woth each other. Was it a hacker?

Admin color is Purple Mod color is light blue creator color green.Idk what is pink tho

WAIT WHAT SHE HAS ADMIN STATUS….?.. She definitely used cheats

1 Like

hacks that do that kind of thing only display it on your screen not showing it to anyone else and the features that real moderators or administrators have don’t function, KUKKARUUKKU is just Commander_K’s daughter so of course she gets to be an administrator in game while not being a developer

Well, that explains why she have admin status. But why color is pink and not purple?

And also, what is “legacy XP leve”?
Like the lvl u had before release?

the one in that photo is the regular administrator status color

Admin --) Purple
Moderator --) Blue
Creator --) Green with the |
VIP --) Yellow
Nothing --) White

KUKKARUUKKU is one of the Admins, as for the second question, legacy level is the old level system which was used until the St Patrick update 2019.
You can get more infos by checking this update video:

i did not mention it because it was not supposed to be a thing and is only possible by inserting code in the undercover name like how you change the color of text on signs

he has always had a son (Sorsa) and a daughter (KUKKARUUKKU), both were given admin status a really long time ago

So red named account is owned by siskea?
(I still confused a little bit, but understood everything except nature of player with red name)

Okay
(Why i need 20 characters)

IMG_20231230_173024_581
What is “creator” role?
(Sry for bad quality)

Oh, ok, thx for answering

Creators r people who have some YouTube popularity and I think get a item they make into game