Pixel Worlds: Alpha Rift Cover Art + Teaser

This is a fanmade Comic series and is not officially endorsed by the devs!

Pixel Worlds: Alpha Rift
For years I’ve wanted to work on a Pixel Worlds Fan-Comic, but I’ve never been quite confident enough in my art skills to work on this comic, but now I think I’m finally there, I think I can finally do it.
So what’s Pixel Worlds: Alpha Rift about? You’re about to find out.

Pixel Worlds. A peaceful universe of creativity, worlds, and socializing, where any can live out their wildest dreams and never have to fear the negative aspects of life.
That is, until one day, a brand new model of Pixel Bot is released, but things go wrong during testing, bringing about Pixel Worlds’ very first sentient Pixel Bot… And it’s not happy.
During it’s uprising, a new kind of powerful Pixelian is created using a very powerful and ancient soul, and their purpose is to destroy the Evil Rogue Pixel Bot once and for all!
But are things as they seem? What is Good and Evil in a world like this? Who is our protagonist really fighting for?!

That’s a general idea of the plot for my comic, and I hope you all are as excited as I am about it.
I’ll be posting chapters here in the forums, as well as over on my new Pixel Worlds exclusive Instagram; @Bluvox.pw

Let me know what you all think of the art and the plot!

16 Likes

This art is AMAZING!!! That is some real talent, you got there man :love_you_gesture: You could make better art than me! Keep it up!

1 Like

Thanks! And it’s all down to practice honestly. It took me such a long time to get to this point, but I don’t regret it.
Every art made is always a step towards improvement!

it’s beautiful

1 Like

This is extremely c00l

2 Likes

Sick :0 and that newbie looks like my friend xd

1 Like

You saying you Don’t think your art is good enough is crazy it’s easily good enough.

1 Like

Im making a comic book too (we talked about it) but mine is handrawn and manga-styled.

2 Likes