Pixel Worlds Deleted Message! I've never seen this happen before

https://youtu.be/7BZ-hhAVvpk

I know you probably didn’t intend to show the f word but atleast censor it :skull:

Yeah thats nothing too new, mods can delete GMs and regular messages, and when they do so this pops up in the chat.

1 Like

Sometimes it doesn’t, and instead of only that message, a big chunk of the chat just disappears.

it’s crazy how that bug hasn’t been fixed yet lmao

2 Likes

I have more video ideas for you!
Pixel Worlds | I jumped in acid!
Pixel worlds | I farmed BBB’s!
Pixel Worlds | I visited TRADE!

2 Likes

I have some video ideas for you!
SPEEDRUN
SPEEDRUN
FAKE SPEEDRUN OMG 100PL DARK PIXIE

:slight_smile:

you suggested videos I’ve already done

bruh this is your newest video

4 Likes

You implied you don’t like these kind of videos, while also making them yourself.

Hypocrite.

6 Likes

This makes me laugh so hard, and the funniest thing is the title lol, deleted message was not new

1 Like

I love it when the red arrows and scream emojis start appearing out of nowhere

5 Likes

name 1 video where I clickbaited.

They literally mentioned in one of their speedruns that it’s fake on the pinned comment.

And in this case, on the description

Once again, they mention that it was a joke (not a speedrun but still):

1 Like

Did I trash 63 Silk Caps? How is that clickbait? It’s a question, and the title actually fits the video really well. A clickbait title would have been: I TRASHED 63 SILK CAPS!! Which wouldn’t even be that clickbaity because the viewer did see me trash the silk caps which is the reason they clicked on the video. As for the speedrun videos, how are they clickbait? 100,000 byte coin speedrun. Wheres the clickbait? It’s a staged/fake speedrun but that’s besides the point, it’s still a speedrun.

I mean why would the title be “Fake Speedrun!” or something, like what’s the joke in that :thinking:
It wouldn’t be funny if you were just told that something was a joke/fake so uh yeah

I do imply that they are fake.

So to not make it clickbait, I would have to do this?:

fak

You’re not just implying, you’re saying it.

I bet that guy used that word just cuz it sounded fancy to him when I said it…

yea i copied/used his word

I meant him