Pixel Worlds IRL Card Game

I really want a irl card game. Works exactly the same as the card battle in-game, but in real life and you can play it with your friends.

The box will include;
-100 Playing Cards.
-50 effect, 50 action cards.
-Playing Mat
-instructions.

(people who purchase the board game will receive special card backs in-game)

How is this idea? I would buy it without a hesitation.

2 Likes

They will have the money to produce once they sell this game.

and have a growtopia 2.0?? HELL NAH!

I was actually trying to make the card packs IRL but not the whole game. Still testing how I can make the card packs look better though. But I hope someone actually makes the whole game and sells it. It would be really cool.

someone has to start a kickstarter for this one, but you can make them yourself too by printing xd

and no not this one please

is this like pokemon elite trainer box?

NO PLS NO

Everything’s well and all, but

This sounds good too, I do not know why people are going against this. It’s just something to show off, not a limited item for certain.

well we must make it untradeable atleast

Yeah, forgot to mention it, had it in my head.

How would the game know that you have purchased the IRL game to give you the card back?

Redeem codes still haven’t been implemented and I doubt that the admins will want to manually add the back to every account that purchased it.

maybe write your username in the order?

perhaps yea

I thought I made a thread about this a long time ago, like 7 months ago, but I was wrong. I’ve been wanting this for the past 24 months and they still haven’t made them yet

Well lucky you I made one when it was released

rlly? woah thats really cool. i want to print alot of them but my printer isnt working. probably bcus of those fake-brand inks my dad bought

I didn’t print them. I have a friend who drew the cards. I paid him like 10$ a hour. He made around 600 cards

oh xd. printing would be better option for your wallet

Yes but I’m lazy :wink:

Characters

1 Like

you should pay him 1 dollars per hour to print them and glue them into cardboard xd

1 Like

Wow, good idea it will be good

1 Like