Pixel Worlds | KSI - The Moment | Music Video*

You can’t say anything about alts your new here and your acting very suspicious.

homie, how is he acting suspicious. he’s trynna vibe and he said nothing about alts dude. chill. and @duckles check the king admin video, you cant lie that video isn’t doing well 4k views less than 2 week lthough the graph looks a bit weird

1 Like

It is already proved that he is YTboyz, you can do nothing about it

and a SINGLE new video that got 4k views for sure won’t get him 4.7k subs that fast, i mean, cmon it’s too obvious he has sub bots
i didn’t want to repost that but here we go

don’t try to act like the good person here “waaaa poor dude gets bullied by everyone waaa”
also it’s really suspicious that you are new and came to defend that specific person who is known for making alts, sus

4 Likes

He speaks in a very similar manner to them too it wouldn’t at all be surprising if they were one of his alts. They always try and defend him by saying something along the lines of “he’s doing nothing wrong, calm down” and they always mention how well the video/channel is doing too.

4 Likes

KingOfPW isn’t YTBoyz lmao

Y’all acting like KingOfPW has no fans :rofl: and he’s way popular than YTBoyz so pretty sure that ‘alt’ wouldn’t bother.

YTBoyz never says homie :joy:

ok ytboyz’s alt/friend or whatever

Yeah your right, the graph is suspicious and he is getting subs back. I just seen it now.

YTBoyz having the same argument about not having KSI as an alt

KSI defending YTBoyz the same way others are

KingOfPW posting videos about KSI

YTBoyz being a crappy objectifying “husband” (reactions by tamoru)

Them all being online at the same time bullying jas for no reason
Take what you will from these; at the very least they’re acquainted

5 Likes

So using KSI’S songs means your an ALT now grow up you prematured teen

“prematured teen” Funny coming from the guy who supports a homophobic extremist and made these reactions.

I never said he was an alt, I was simply adding more to the table. I literally said “take what you will from these” but it seems you can’t read.

7 Likes

All of us being together txting at the same time.

Incase you didnt know KSI is a big youtuber.

Again YTBoyz, KSI, And Allhamdullah all online on discord at the same time how does that again prove KSI is an ALT of YTBoyz?

We weren’t bullying your fake e-girl so calm down and you just got pressed about it :rofl:

Who said I was pressed about it? All I did was post screenshots to add to the table and you’re calling @Jasqua “fake e-girl” for no reason at all? And literally showed the screenshot of you guys all bullying her?

Blatantly harassing her isn’t helping your case for you or your lovey dovey ytboyz

5 Likes

I sence a suspecious pattern here

5 Likes

Bye guys, I’m dipping.

1 Like

Right on cue

if you didn’t know, humans are born with 2 hands which is useful in life
but not when used as an excuse like this
go to school, young boy

9 Likes

2 hands for 3 devices texting 10 words average in a 2 sec limit is impossible.

There is something called “using multiple chrome tabs”

5 Likes