Pixel Worlds | KSI - The Moment | Music Video*

Sense* and suspicion* fix your grammar and then join the argument

In pixel worlds you can’t do that and even if you do, you cant get 2 txts to show at the same time to copy and paste or if your typing. You also use 100 alts in game and I seen them all in ROD

There is something called “Sandboxie”

Didn’t know this was an English class.

You mean suspicious, not suspicion, hypocrite. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Jesus Christ, Pixel Worlds Forums makes Growtopia forums sound less toxic.

First of all enlgish is not my first language so you can undetstand how I could make such gramatical errors occasionally, and second of all you understood what I said that’s all that matter mister I’m a nice guy

You got this from 1 thread with potential alts who barely play the game. Idk how you can get this conclusion from 2 people

1 Like

You sure? i didn’t went there since ages…

Lmao imagine joining worlds so quick to remove ur accusation

Bro everyone is arguing, and if i tell people to stop, they wont listen.

I litterally posted this 20sec after your comment. Explain me how it’s possible to enter 10 different worlds in less than 30sec.

Proof

Your fooling nobody.

5 Likes

Arguing doesn’t equate to toxicity; thinking everything is black and white is a foolish outlook. It’s the culture of the forum to have debates with people especially those who don’t even belong in this community.

Also try paying attention to the individual person as the issue instead of the premature mindset of “argue = bad”

1 Like

You gave a scammer 10 world locks to be ur friend and I have the footage somewhere but I’ll get it, Don’t worry.

Yeah she uses alts to fish every now and then but that is a whole another story, she is not using them to harass people on these forums and avoiding bans

Who’s harrassing or are you gonna call me Ephus too?

Do you even know the reason why we are having this conversation in the first place?

Ok, I’ll change my mindset too “YTBoyz=Bad”

4 Likes

Bruh, you just gonna listen to people and accept it?