Pixel worlds monthly meetups poll v 2 since nobody looked at my new post

I saw that 11 of the 12 people who voted (majority if somebody can’t count) voted for them to happen, so i’d like to hear y’alls opinions on the idea (i’m down to hosting them)

Should we start now or no? If so, i can start making a world. I’d love to hear y’alls opinions on it when 90% of the votes were positive into the idea. Also tell me how often would you like them to be!

Link to the original post

3 Likes

we could do monthly meetings but why would we even do them? What would we talk about that we are not already in forums posts?

We would get to hang out with each other and get to know each other better.

3 Likes

Probably better to set an exact date and time to start with

1 Like

I say we try it once or twice, then decide how often we do it based on how fun people thought it was.

1 Like

Yea that’s what i mean. I’m thinking of doing one in june or july whichever came first

1 Like

June will come first

You can do every 21 every month cus for the first video on pixel worlds channel first video November 21 year2016

1 Like

We have to make it so that the people who want there will get there. I’m thinking of saturdays

1 Like

Just tell us if u need help on building the world

I will :purple_heart: tysm y’all for helping

1 Like

I think we’re friends in game, just message either here or in game if u need help

1 Like

I still think we should try it out before confirming when we do it

1 Like

Yep ^ definetly this.

You sure ya have Magzie added? Also is the world ”meetups” fine since i own it?

1 Like

Hey, I think this is a great idea, I’d be more than willing to come hang out, I think you should definitely go ahead with the idea.

1 Like

I’m rn busy with fishing for 10 hours but yea

Has anything come of this so far? It’s been a while and I haven’t heard anything

I left the forums…)1)2&:€/€/) (20 charcs)