Pixel worlds records

Damnnnnnnn that’s a lot

Change that Jetrace please.

2 Likes

Yeah im trying to build it up to be accurate and if you do find another one under 50 seconds can you just ss it and reply here

Im also pretty sure your lying i play jetrace a lotand have never seen someone under a minute

oh i wish i could be there when it happened;)

2 Likes

also i put you down at 13 untradeable items because i was checking through the bank bot post
and you had the most in there but do you have more?

yeah your right its how many items not quantity and i would love if you could do that you don’t even need to look for them just if your randomly playing jetrace and you see a quick run just ss it

Uh well I’ll raise the untradable bar to 16, but there should be someone with more.

2 Likes

does anyone wanna try beat my pixelmines speedrun records both level 1 with and without pickaxe

with is 33 seconds without is 4:22

Thx for the shout out, but there’s plenty of people who have broken more blocks than me XD I just farm a lot for profit.

1 Like

I would love to find out hmany they broke

Why did my post got flagged? Literally just a picture of Siethy’s info showing the amount of blocks he has had broken, and the amount of gems he collected overall.

people flag stuff for no reason sometimes, or at least thats just my experience

1 Like

True (20 Characters)

So Mods flagged my post, becsuse I posted Siethy’s player info which was a proof that he broke 8 million blocks? That’s funny :rofl:

I’m not naming Siethy for something bad, lol. What is this

Mods didn’t flag your post. Anyone can flag a post, and it brings the post to the attention of the moderators.

1 Like

Either way, I didn’t name Siethy for something bad, lol.