Pixelians , who was your first friend in game?

I remember back in the good ol’ days , 2017 , St. Patrick Event , there was this guy called emanuelz , probably was younger than me , no idea.
We were best friends ingame until school started , 2017.
I remember saying to him goodbye and that I will not be online daily.
Last time I saw him was around 2017 September when school started.
I logged , and never saw him on again , in 2018 , after I changed accounts and all of that , I remember that I checked my first account , and I saw his pixelian with a sad face , till to this day , he is still set on a sad face , and I just wonder what happen to him cause I only trusted him at that time , and we were spending time together , going to lock wars , teaming up , it’s just nostalgic.

5 Likes

The only friend i have in the first days playing is my brother, and then I meet Norman then he helped me a lot

2 Likes

I don’t remember my first friend in Pixel Worlds, but my friend from Growtopia, PlayIt was one of my first friends. He doesn’t play the game anymore which is unfortunate, and I don’t know if he still plays Growtopia, because I quit that game. My guess is that he doesn’t because I remember him being inactive on Growtopia before I quit too.

4 Likes

Sadly, I don’t remember their name.
But back in the day (I mean beta days), they’d help me clear worlds to sell and we’d split the pay.

1 Like

I feel like when most of us were new, we just tried getting the achievement so we didn’t even know who they were… That would be me

7 Likes

Not really sure if first but i remember Pietopia as one of my earlier friends and helped me in sm stuff and i participated in some of his vids. He also joined the old forums.

1 Like

Mousy333123, my in real life friend and knew him since we were kids.

1 Like

Ven0m i believe, a player who doesn’t play anymore… maybe he will try out the game in 2021.

1 Like

His nickname is Gabin Cantik. He is someone who helps me building world & someone who rejected my love :slight_smile:

1 Like

uhm… IRL or in-game

1 Like

In game… …

1 Like

Okay just got curious…

2 Likes

Can hardly remember, but if I look back to when I really felt like I had a good friend, I’d say Bluewave.

2 Likes

TRUST was my first ever friend, back in 2016, he doesn’t play anymore which is unfortunate.

1 Like

Koro-sen and Kittea. They both asked me to play the game with them.

1 Like

Invalid was my first friend. (Me):grin:

2 Likes

I ain’t got a scooby doo.

1 Like

first friend was dedu1 he think he was dabest in the game he keep bully me when i warp him ;(
just saw he was offline for almost 4 months idk why same almost like your story using sad face too for 4 months (still off)whyyyyy idk i check him from morning to night still off almost everyday

1 Like

My first friends were DAYDRIAN, BlueFangs, and Neoslayer.

3 Likes

I think my first friend was @Ghustie

1 Like