Please unban

I was banned for 10 years because of developer brother cheating and I regret it very much but please lift my ban I will do everything to lift my ban. please (i’m writing from google translate right now i’m sorry if i wrote something wrong) . i love you pixel worlds team

yes

huh

my developer brother developed the ban on pixel worlds I think to unban your developer brother has to friend my developer brother to develop the unban to unban you so the kryptonite will uplift your sanctions so you will be able to access the world of pixels. Merry Christmas

average turkish excuse

You have as much chance as growing real life pixie wings …

The amount of hassle and trouble idiots like you have caused this year it’s a no from me

I’m going to say it.

Go away!

Im going to be very straight forward forums isnt the right way to reach out if you are sure and already have gotten trough a good amount of the ban you can contact support and apply for unban

NOTICE
They can easily deny it if they want they dont need to accept unban appeals

But realisticly the chance is very low id contact support and ask if i where to be allowed to play on another account

And you should really prevent hacking its your mistake and therefore im pretty sure its near impossible to receive a lowered/lifted ban on your main account

I hope this answered your question

I could feed an AI nothing and it would give me better results than this… English.

(I mean no hate towards OP and I acknowledge that he has to use a translator as he cannot speak English)