"PRO" - Angels

Due to uncircumcised circumstancial circumstances,

Loka now owns the world “PRO”

What do you think will happen to the items?

and more importantly,

The ANGEL wings.

Finally loka has to address the fact that she gave an overly limited item away in the worst way possible

2 Likes

Wasn’t this ekapeli’s world ? What the hell did he do ?

I’m stunned …

I had to check that myself to believe it …

He was offered 500M and said no …

Wtf is going on with that guy. I see lots of bad stuff said about him but see no evidence to support it . I just thought it was jealousy by others

I’ve seen him give away loads of stuff and bc …

So what if he bought up loads of Angel Wings , it’s his choice …

For the record i have no connection to him nor know him …

1 Like

basically ekip (and hopefully all his alts) were perma banned and his worlds got confiscated then Serxan and ionas were demoted and also perma banned

1 Like

FG1i9mZXsAYgwUh

Was it for duping ?

If so BC or items (or even both)? I never had much to do with the other too although Serxan was everywhere … errr clearly no more!

Thks for the info

It says a lot about the state of the game if Serxan was banned … Who can you trust?

duping has been happening for a whole year now so that’s not a new issue, it’s much much more than just duping

he was known as corrupt and toxic for so long but as always pixelians have favourites and their dear serxan could never do wrong in their eyes

Hmm what did he do :thinking: … lets say Illegal traded and duped lot of stuff, also used some kind of unban hack to transfer items, I mean nothing tbh.