Promoting the game

Will kukouri please promote the game!!

This is 2024 have they forgotten about social media FFS!

Rn I’d say the game player count is as low as I’ve ever seen it. Is it just me thinking this?

From what I recall January is generally quieter - as in less players…

This week past it really seemed like there were so few players around…

Sometimes It just seems they are waiting for the game to close down

Come on PW engage with players

1 Like

I don’t think they will do it they r lazy.We will have to advertise it ourselves

Sounds like a plan, but I don’t have that big a network nor the resources .
It’s a global game anyway !

No business anywhere can just ‘open the doors’ and expect endless customers to show up.

Games are no different. Even the big games advertise!

Well let’s hope it’s just a temporary drop…

I really actually think that they don’t want anyone to play the game anymore.
The admins just gave up trying.
Really sad.
They don’t know what the game means to some players

1 Like

The games fatal flaws

1.No advertising
2.No updates
3.More hackers
4.Unfair Bans
5.Lore is dead
6.No one running the YouTube channel

7.Forums sorta dead
8. support@kukouri.com does not get answered
9.No community management (shame on u @PIXELLOX)

No 6 is sooooo under used .

It’s incredible the games owners don’t do more to encourage this

Another person like Jake was.

Many don’t acknowledge it but he carried the game to its heights …

Plus he actively community managed

Which is desperately missing from your list :frowning:

This is close to the truth although I would say it’s not they don’t want anyone to play they could shut down to achieve that!

For me it’s more they don’t even understand the game , I’d even go as far as to say or even how parts of it work! - that’s my view on Lore stuff

There are none of the enthused knowledgeable Devs that led it in the beginning. Devs who were excited to bring out the next thing/development.

It needs new owners who want to give it a fresh push.

There is nothing else our there like it

I’m not convinced the social first will work either if it’s too different to this.

As for scamming that has also really reduced imo . Again that’s partly not enough players , cos what it isn’t is good moderators! What mods I say

I’d say @Lokalapsi was heading the game in a somewhat good direction

Also about the lore @Jake said they had it written down why can’t they just reveal the lore?

1 Like

If they have the lore, than why dont just try to slowly reveal it? Ok. It is too hard for them. Well, can they just send a Google docks with all lore so we can read it at least?

Not enough rewards for creating content in yt

1 Like

Even if this was an option on the table how would anyone even know about them?

The game has retreated so much within itself how on earth is it ever going to come back out??

Never in the history of running a game has there been a bigger case of sabotaging your own success!

What a nonsense!

Advertise ourselves until no motivation? They aren’t even running a real content creator program (Which really could advertise the game), buuuuut as said earlier they are too lazy to manage that simple stuff. So the game has came to the end phase, I’d like to call it “Last cents” which means they are going to try to get much money as possible from the players until they give up on the game (Totally). They did give up already, but this would mean those lazy high ranks won’t even open the forums, even better, the game.

Last summer I think, I wrote bunch of posts what will happen to the game in the future. And I am pretty sure I was right, seeing the current situation / phase of the game is chaotic.

-WMU

1 Like

Couldn’t have said it better myself.But complaining won’t really solve everything sadly.

Hopefully soicalfirsts will come out good. sigh

I think even the mods agree with us at this point

Nowadays I don’t even buy stuff from PWE that often. . .I don’t want to be false banned for dupe items

that really couldn’t happen even if you did have duplicated items

wdym ??? (20 Charectera)

1 Like

Did you mistype this?

I am 100% certain if you are seen with a duped or hacked item you will get a ban.

The chances aren’t so high but none the less. Trading them is where most are caught out, especially if another player reports the player(s) involved.

In many ways it’s safer to buy from PWE cos no one will see!

It’s a bit off topic but it really makes me mad that sellers can put a hacked item up for sale. Take a common pick axe jack - infinite durability. It would be easy to add a few lines of code that check the level and reject the item if too high . It could add a warning and permanent marker to a player’s account - strike one and all that…

This problem would soon go away.

no, i mean it

if you are seen with a hacked item by a moderator what would happen is get asked to hand it over or get a 30 days ban that won’t even expand to permanent, but having duplicated items that are literally everywhere even if you know it or not will not get you banned even if you willingly took them from a duplicator because they aren’t really easy to track and the developers don’t even care anymore

(Bulbie is the unique exception)

Maybe you are partly right.

However the game has been awash with bans, at one time i used to be one of those that thought “what aren’t you telling us? Or there’s more to this…” Now, I think there have been some false bans given out, end of. Especially as not so long ago PW said that this would no longer happen - which means it must have been , otherwise why say it?

As far as i know this was about the last communication the game had with players!

I know of one case in which a player was banned for simply being in the same world. - I don’t know if it’s been lifted but nonetheless it was given … quite frankly that’s a nonsense

The game itself can even send you to any world . It’s not about the world and it never should be it’s about the actions of individual(s) in them

I’m not holding back when I say the moderation in PW is a joke - it’s indefensible . Players spend REAL money in it which they use to buy stuff with or indirectly trade for to be scammed and not even get it back. Duping costs players too. Both of which I’ve seen first hand in my own family!

In the last few months I doubt anyone has racked up more game time than me (I’m actually trying to cut it down :joy:). I rarely go to gatherings in worlds anymore in fear of being banned. Yet I haven’t seen a moderator since the summer