Proportions in Pixel Worlds

I thought this was serious until I saw the micheal jordans

4 Likes

its not that deep bro

1 Like

Very thicc Jet, would use it as a flying bus.

1 Like

I can also point out that one so called “world” is only 98x50 blocks wide and tall, that is 4900 block² or considering a pixel is 5.84 centimeters, 1,671m².

Now the earth surface is roughly about 510 million km², which is equivalent to 305,206,463 instances of so called pixelworld “worlds”.

I’m not sure if the game takes place in an alternate universe where worlds have a surface of a little more than 1.5 square kilometer, which isn’t physically possible in our universe, but one thing I’m sure of is that this isn’t scientifically accurate AT ALL.

1 star, pixelworlds.

2 Likes

I think the world being 305 million times smallers than in real life is a mere inconvenience.
But i personally am disgusted by the thought of having 2 Michael Jordans on my back

1 Like

the jet…
imagine people racing with those…

1 Like

100% agree with points made, issuing complaint now.

You complain about the small size of the Thunderbolt, but don’t even take the size of the Moon Rocket into consideration?!

2 Likes

You had me at Michael Jordan, neat.

1 Like

I thought about it, and a moon rocket would be the size of the a pw world. Good observation

2 Likes

How much is that in Michael Jordans?

1 Like

Considering the moon rocket as 111m
That would be around 56.1 Michael Jordans.

3 Likes

No one wants to talk about earth mask or sun familiar

4 Likes

That would be too much michael jordans to count…
Edit: Earth’s radius is 6371km so the radius would be around 3,217,676.8 Michael jordans

5 Likes

How much pixelians i need to reach Same tall as Michael Jordan?xd

1 Like

Ima make this thread alive again :smiley:

1 Like

all pixelians are doublechinned, ez

2 Likes

still no changes with the sizes in pixel worlds, i really would like to fly with the thunderbolt

1 Like

Compare the manic mecha vehicle to an EPWR suit, i’ll wait.

2 Likes

Hello Mr. W.D. Gaster

1 Like