Pw2 exist now?

I don’t even realize pw2 is already exist-

Idk but the game looks pretty cool i guess? But the physics: :skull:

2 Likes

Trash game. Pw is much netter.

4 Likes

That looks like garbage. Not even a game.

2 Likes

Why are you so hateful over this bruh lmao. You’re comparing a closed pre-alpha to a game with over 5 years of development :skull:

Social First game will gain the main audience at the expense of the death of their first project,

Also we can only guess where the $2.5 million will be spent.

Yes, everyone knows it looks like Roblox cocomelon Fortnite worlds. But maybe next time use constructive criticism, instead of shouting your “opinion” as if it’s just a hard fact

Nah the game looks pretty bad, for me it just looks like fall guys x pixel worlds simulator, But I guess it’s not fully released, overall I don’t think that game will be that good as PW🙂( But that’s just my opinion)

1 Like

In short it’s too early to judge imo.

The only way it will surpass PW is if it can match and more all of PWs multi faceted game play …

Clearly it’s possible but i have my doubts…

At least they have the creation of PW behind them so if any group can do it it will be them …

Also CK has said pre alpha Ii won’t appear until turn of the year … then there is beta and full release … So not anytime soon!

For all these reasons i can’t really be bothered with it yet…

It’s reported that this game will ultimately trade with real money… There are a lot of kids out there who simply won’t be able to do that…and a few more who won’t want to

Time will tell , best of luck to them

1 Like

its pre-alpha, its not even near to being a full game