Regarding to the EkipAli situation

The donations took on that series, were onlii used on that account “DracAli” or something like that, that’s what he means, i’ve watched the streams during their hype.

I like how he just quoted the s and nothing else

1 Like

its been few years, guess there’s alot of things happening when im gone. did i missed out something?

ekipali is selling bc n items for irl money

wow good to see you again
game is in the worst state imaginable, dupes, everyone is cashing out bc for money, the new devs communication is worse than a brick wall almost like they WANT the game to die, (although old devs communication was pretty bad too) corrupt mods (One was demoted though so to props to them for that at least)

ironic that one of the devs name is “bbricks”, lol

1 Like

1 Like

This makes me so pissed off, seeing one of my favorite games being destroyed do to no communication whatsoever. I’m gonna say something controversial. bbricks should be demoted. His lack of activity makes me, and probably a few others, pissed off.

1 Like

I mean he’s a programmer though, not a community manager

The programming in question:

There is a joke between programmers that only programmers will understand. You hire an Indian to do the work for you. Why? You know the answer if you are a programmer. It’s an inside joke.

maybe bbricks dead and he using that bot enter discord account and become offline for 10 hours and after become online

Doesn’t matter, I’m in many, I mean mean MANY discord servers where the game devs actually communicate. Idleon for one example, a solo game dev that happens to post almost every day in a channel where he gives sneak peaks

ive been gone for like a few years, feels great someone still remember me. Anyway how are you? still playing the game and grind like alot of hours everyday?

Thread is a bit old, u can talk ur business in ur private chat or elsewhere.