[RELEASED] šŸ“·āž”ļøšŸ–¼ļøImage to Pixelworlds Art Converter

The fact that the Growtopianā€™s head is mostly made out of clowns :clown_face:

8 Likes

Will it ever be available for Mac?

2 Likes

Thereā€™s an old bug where you open the main menu/achievements list/friend list and you get randomly teleported. You get disconnected after around half a minute

1 Like

imagine we all get hackedā€¦ that would be funny

1 Like

I donā€™t have PW on my laptop, which it is on!

1 Like

All except the people with common sense and decent skepticism.

1 Like

it is actually! Shawn said it himself.

WAIT, YOU USE MACS TOO!?!??! :scream::scream::scream: OMG WE CAN BE FRIENDS (just kidding)

1 Like

Please stop posting off topic things in my thread.

1 Like

I am thinking of making a version 2 which will be made a little better and wonā€™t have so many crashes or bugs. If I do this then I might be able to make it for Mac :grinning:

I am also thinking of making a Pixelworlds cross breeding program that can generate a cross breeding guide for any breed able block

1 Like

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Shawn maybe make it more precise I mean itā€™s great as is but sometimes some random blocks appear.

2 Likes

hi, every image will be different and so some images might turn out better than others. Thatā€™s why I included the option of choosing which blocks you want to have inside the program :+1:

5 Likes

Hello @Shawn or dear forumers, someone told me that a download for this is already a available for PC only? sad mobile noises*

also, is this malware-free? I am very interested on using this.

2 Likes

itā€™s only for windows right now. I created it in python and you can see all the code on the GitHub page if you are interested.

I created this as a project for my college resume to show my interests in coding :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Sad to know, but rest assured. May I request this to be pixelated please?
IMG_20210502_232045

Thanks in advanced! And also as what you said about collage + coding could only means one thingā€¦ are you studying game devs/it or something?

2 Likes

haha that would be nice, but I am not going into game development.
I am going into advanced prosthetics :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

I did it for you:

4 Likes

Thank you man!

I donā€™t know about that, but whatever your achievement is then thatā€™s good to hear.

3 Likes

May I ask what is advanced prosthetics?

2 Likes

basically robot arms and limbs that you can control with your brain

4 Likes