Replay system

Had a nice time at a world and want to save it?
Someone is hacking in a world and you want to record it?
Say no more! With Pixel Worlds Replays, the last 20 minutes of you playing the game are auto-saved without the need to use a video recorder!

For example, Hypixel somehow managed to create a replay system of games you played. IN MINECRAFT. You can have a cool timelapse of a Build Battle game, or record a hilarious death in Skywars.

How would it work in PW?
In the Account tab, there is a new tab called “Replays”.

In that tab, if you choose “Create A Replay”, the last 20 minutes of your gameplay will be saved and uploaded to a server. The server will store the replay for 7 days, or 30 days if you’re a VIP.

The Replays tab also shows your previously created replays, with dates they were saved and buttons to copy links to the videos.

Example of a link:
https://video.kukouri.net/Replays5/39472389573642857291295/Replay_11_1_22_2132.mp4

If you go to the link, you can download the video or play it in your browser, or post the link to the forums.

14 Likes

Pretty good idea , im impressed Ondrashek. I dont know if they really can implement this in pw , but this would be so useful coz of scams and hacks . Keep up threads like this !

1 Like

Like this idea but it should be optional and off by default.

Otherwise expect some broke potato phone users complaining about the never-ending game lag.

I dont think its realistic in a game like Pixel Worlds.

What is “realistic” to you?

Something that is realistic.

Depends on what you think is realistic. I think the sytem could work fine in pixelworlds. If you elaborated on why it isn’t realistic instead of being stubborn and passive aggressive we could communicate properly

I just think that it would cause some stress on the servers. Hypixel is able to do it because it is on a much bigger scale than Pixel Worlds + Minecraft’s “replay” is much easier to replicate due to the simplicity of Minecraft. It seems to me at least that Pixel Worlds is a much more complex game. But if i am proven wrong by some proofs then sure thing, it may sound realistic. Though there is actually no need for it since Windows Game Bar exists.

True. good point.

I guess. Maybe it could be useful for phone users. For example. what if they catch someone scamming but didnt have a recording app. And they couldnt download it in time to show the evidence of a person scamming.

Well yeah, but then again, it will probably cause stress on the servers. Who knows though, the only way to find out is for a developer to comment on the fact that whether or not it seems like a good idea.

1 Like

F12 from Roblox but in PW

really cool for a quick video of spying, demonstrations and stuff

It’s a good idea unfortunately my laptop is already full of replay files of my brawhalla matches ( they take some memory too keep in mind)

This is one of the best ideas ondrashek has suggested in my opinion. This will be very useful in punishing scammers because of the proof, it’s awesome for bug patching and it would be saving epic moments happening in the game.

1 Like