RetNos profile pic

Is it normal that RetNos is locking every post that is against him? Or just like yesterday. I created normal post about “why world levion was gived away to the public” and it was locked by retnos too for nothing….

1 Like

RetNos is transgender, respect her or I am going to start a rally.

4 Likes

You were turning the thread into drama

1 Like

You again…… Why the you’re on every post😅

1 Like

“Why the you are on every post” tell me is it wrong?

No no, its alright that you’re on every post. Im just saying

1 Like

@Haris oh, so you are also against me as well. Well, I am a respectful person, I respect your choice to hate. Just do it quietly - by making a drama out of your relationships with other only makes other’s to have more questions about you - do you just hate someone or you are trying to harm someone what is unacceptable. As I’ve noticed you often mention how you hate RetNos and now I see that you have involved even me to this. Forums are a place where people can friendly discuss the game, have a great talks but not the place to figure the relationships out. If you have something against someone - just talk with him, people forgot how to talk and figuring the conflicts out, they do the dramas about that. No way I want to argue with you, just want to give you a small advice to try to resolve the conflicts but don’t position yourself as a dramas maker. Remember - you can’t know all circumstances of why someone did something and you might encounter only one side of the conflict without having a full picture of the situation.

1 Like

Dude you’re so damn wrong… Im not making any drama. I just said a silly joke “i hope retnos wont lock this post/topic too” and you and all the others started attacking me

1 Like

Wow, you do not even understand the context. Not to Tumppi but to Haris.

1 Like

they are a she
they want to be called one

2 Likes

Yes and nobody’s to disagree.

1 Like

Maybe I was wrong, I am sorry if I haven’t understood you properly. Just thought you want to show your disrespect to RetNos.

But on the screenshot Tumpi provided I see that you are likely to show a disrespect, to me as well. If you have something against me - please discuss it with me, no need to blame me for everyone. I have a lot of bad things to say about a large ammount of a people who used to be my friends but I will never say any bad thing about anyone.

2 Likes

I dont want to discuss anything with you. You’ve been a friend to me but after all what happened I want to forget everything.

End of discussion
1 Like

Well this topic seems to have derailed as well.

2 Likes

I agree with you 100%

1 Like

@RetNos lock this thread its out of topic now

3 Likes

Kinda spammy thread + irrevelant replies.