Road To Dark Pixie Wings Part 2 - Pixel Worlds

Hello everybody! this is part 2 of the road to dark pixie wings series, I checked the first post I made of part 1 and some people didn’t like that I put only part of me fishing so in this part I put the part where I bought the lures and fishing so hope you enjoy this one and if there is anything else I can do to make it better please let me know I will try my best to make it better, thanks!

Gl getting dark pixie!
Its hard you need fast bcs it rise very fast xd

1 Like

thx bro I will try my best to grind for it and get it

I like how you acknowledged the fact that we complained about the video being only fishing and still proceeded to post 10 minutes of you fishing again.

1 Like

Road to dark pixie with fishing sounds impossible…

good luck man hope you get dark pixie before it rises

hmm true lol,fishing just boring honestly

it was 6 minutes thats all

nothing is impossible brother

What do you even mean by that?
We were complaining about the video being boring as heck, either 10 minutes or 6 minutes, it’s still boring

Its not about how long the video is, its about the content in it. Just recording yourself fishing for 6 minutes straight isn’t fun to watch.

1 Like

This would be a good background activity while you possibly talk about something in the future, events, etc… However with the video being the main event, it is not as engaging as I would presume you would want.

What it actually looks like

1 Like

celics is right i was more entertained watching the black screen try something else instead of fishing :confused:

1 Like

if dark pixie rises faster than you make profit with fishing daily, then it is impossible, unless you dont 100 bots fishing at the same time…

1 Like

okay, I will add some action in the next part, thanks for letting me know.

Unless you fish 100 Hours a day.

1 Like

New Video : Breaking Time to Get Dark Pixie Wings - NO CLICKBAIT :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

2 Likes