Roll Back?

Bushi just made 100pl by the buy gems glitch which is caused that you buy gems from the store with irl money and then the game kicks u out or something you have to do and the gems keeps increasing duplicating people are abusing it so i guess we are getting a roll back or something? cuz i don’t want to mine for no reason.

1 Like

Any proof other than a discord message?

1 Like

i can send you
like right now

1 Like

upload the proof here

1 Like

and there was another one which a discord person was complaining that he kept disconnecting and getting his gems doubled idk if this is true or not but its weird

1 Like

? I could post the same picture, but that doesn’t make it true. Is there any actual proof that he did this? Easily faked.

1 Like

I like how he did exactly 100pl, he could’ve been more believeable if it was a more random number. :moyai:

1 Like

ah maybe is fake i don’t know i thought it was a game breaking thing since like 3 people already complain about it before, though idk why they complaning since they getting double the money.

1 Like

Ah yes, I have 0% doubt from looking at this picture that the person couldn’t have done ANYTHING else apart from a gem glitch to earn those PLs, and also they seem really smart to post about an exploit they abused and risk getting a nice 10 year ban.

Yeah, I totally believe this 100%.

2 Likes

I don’t think we’re getting a rollback. Servers are most likely shut down to prevent more people using the exploit.

1 Like

Few people doing something illegal or using a glitch is always very easy to take care of what ever the situation. In these kinds of situations rollbacks would not even come to our minds :wink:

7 Likes

You can verify it by checking his Instagram profile, may as well take his word for it. I’ve screenshotted the image too.

(The same image screenshotted from my laptop)

1 Like