Saddest day of me in Pixel Worlds

If everyone had the same opinion then nobody would grow. Different opinions is what makes us human. This isn’t an argument

2 Likes

I get that. It was a joke due to pointless fighting.

I just hope, the byte coin shop will add original items and not old limited items.

I would love to see some new blocks and props to bring a fresh look to WOTW making process… not saying that WOTW looks the same but this would be cool to see worlds with new items.

(I didn’t watched today’s live btw so i don’t know which items will be added etc… all i know is that the white pwr set will come, more inv and bank slots and more props)

Maybe as well add more community requests and suggestions (i heard this will be done but just to make sure…)

I suggested also to bring back the old loading screen for the anniversary of the game a while ago on discord… maybe this can be added as well.

5 Likes

Old but gold, would I say? :smirk:

Literally the only way to participate in it is particles and bytes

You don’t even know what you’re talking about at this point. DP takes 2 million away from you.

There’s a reason these items haven’t been sold in PWE. So at this point you’ve made multiple baseless assumptions about me, and misinformation.

lmaooo has pwe or cthulhu ever been sold on pwe? nah so it hasnt done any sht.

labeling it as “fighting” instead of bringing more points to the table is goofy and silly

And there you go, lost all credibility as a new forumer. :crazy_face:

bruh as if secretbase can compensate rise of all the items

My bad. I didn’t even read any of the arguement.

what do you mean with this

this is why everyone loves you

4 Likes

Just for that, you deserved a like :relaxed:

1 Like

I agree with this
Ofc people who cant afford the item will be like “pls pls pls put it in shop pls pls pls :pleading_face::pleading_face::sob::sob::sob:” because they know its gonna drop eventually

2 Likes

Prove*
:smiley:

3 Likes

around*

1 Like

3 Likes

the dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

Ok. So lets put this to the test

Supply < demand = rise in prices.
Supply > demand = Fall in price

Right now there is a lower supply than demand, meaning that there are people willing to buy it for higher prices.

If you reverse that, and force an item to be one price, ALL sellers will need to match that, the start of a downwards spiral where people start selling their Dark pixies for less and less to have a better chance of selling it.

If they make DP unlimited, there will be an infinite supply > very limited demand.

4 Likes