Showcasing 6 Glitches and Tricks about Pixel Worlds

I’ve made a video that i just posted about showcasing gltiches and tricks about the game.
I made the video before the card battle tournament update and i checked recently (a week ago) and these tricks and bugs still works…
@Dev i mention you because that may gonna interest you.

Here is the link :

Edit, here is the bugs showed in the video and explainations how to reproduce them.

1. Void World Glitch

For this first one, you need to go to your recently visited worlds, active worlds or favorites worlds on the main menu, click on the shop tab and right after, on a world in the list and this will happen.

1. Glitched Panorama Picture

Glitched one.

Normal one.

[World name: “ALIEN”]

This one is more tricky… You need to do the Void World Glitch mentionned earlier and when the world is loading, take a picture of the world with a Panorama Camera.
(if you got a really good pc that loads the worlds fast / really fast, i recommend testing this glitch on worlds like : wl, alien.) (easier on mobile btw)

1. Mannequin Error Text

For doing this one, you need a friend on a alt.
The person with full rights (in this picture, my alt) will wrench the mannequin and once the person with full rights will be on this screen,

You need to summon this person away (like RetNos2 is on this screen and RetNos will summon RetNos2 away) and this Error message will shows up.

1. Lock Glitch

This one is very simple. All you need is place a Lock in a world (works with all kind of Locks) and once placed, you need to quicky try to wrench it and this will happen.

1. Portal Respawn Glitch

This a easy and old… All you need is to go to the menus and click respawn
And right after, enter a portal that leads in the same world.
You will not die but hear the dying sound / see the explosion if you have the Exploding Guts perk on which allows you to explode.

After you will still be able to move around the world but if you try to place a block or break something, nothing will happen and you will disconnect around 20sec after.

1. 100+ Slots Inventory

Before the glitch :

After the glitch :

• Warning ! This one can may get your account banned because you are breaking the max inventory limit slot.

To replicate this one, you need to make your inventory full with blocks, items etc etc… like the items in your inventory dosen’t matter, all that matter is that your inventory need to be full.
And after, you need to take items like Bubblegum Token, Aviation Gear, Aviation Token etc… (seems to works moslty with untradable items, dark nuggets and lore items [fragments and flamming shard]) from your bank bot… take only 1 of these items and them you will notice that you have more than 100 items in your inventory if you check the shop tab.

4 Likes

Ok but why are you promoting the exploit of bugs?

Yeah…
(20 Characters)

I’m not promoting them, i just made a video to showcase the bugs i found before the card tournament update to make content, i said in the video that i also did this video to show devs how to reproduce these glitches and to let them fix it.

Also these bugs are minors, nothing big…

1 Like

although it technically is abusing a bug, its not bannable.

1 Like

I just made a warning as a precaution… this was also said in the video.

2 Likes

Well I mean, you could have directly sent an unlisted video to the support email.

1 Like

to be completely honest, it doesn’t matter if its seen by the public or not since they’re real minor and low-key old glitches/bugs

1 Like

The inventory slots one isn’t, imo.

1 Like

I emailed the support as well as soon the video got uploaded… that’s litteraly the first thing i did before making a forum post and post on the official pw server.

1 Like

But did they responded and say Yes u can showcase or u just send email to support saying Im gonna showcase so dont ban me ok? Or …

1 Like

Nah i sent the email like: i made a video about showcasing these bugs, check it out so you can fix it

1 Like

i think you should wait till they fix it and upload it? I mean most creators do that :thinking:

1 Like

I made the video before the card battle tournament update, i was sure this would be patched after the update…

1 Like

Oooh thats good (20)

1 Like

Added to the bug list. Bugs 3 and 4 aren’t really bugs, and 2 should probably be fixed if 1 is fixed.

2 Likes

Fix for the bank/inventory item overflow should be live now.

1 Like