Small bug

I’m sure most of the people reading this have seen it already, I dunno if a topic has been made about it before but when trading, sometimes items/byte coins won’t show up, a couple times today when I was trading the stuff I’d put in the trade slots wouldn’t show up for the other person and sometimes their stuff wouldn’t show up for me. Led to a lot of times I’d just sit there in silence with the other person thinking that they were gonna do something. Not sure if someone’s pointed this out before but just thought I’d make a topic about it

6 Likes

I encountered this when I was selling my bytes.

1 Like

I heard about something like this and tried to reproduce it yesterday in hopes of fixing it, but no luck.

There might be free VIP waiting for the first one to find a way to reproduce this…

5 Likes

How could you do this? By trading with your friend and asking them to record?

1 Like

But yeah, it mainly happened when I was selling byte coins.

1 Like

Oh I encountered this while buying byte coins, I thought the guy is scamming me because he told me to accept when he’s trading nothing

1 Like
  1. Trade at the same time with 2 accounts, the yellow trade icon should appear on JUST ONE of the accounts
  2. Press the yellow trade icon (on the account it appeared) and put any item or bytes
  3. Trade using the wrench with the other account. done.
6 Likes

No wonder the bug appears whenever I’m getting too hasty…

4 Likes

Excellent! That did the trick, thank you. Please tell your in-game name and I’ll give the VIP as promised.

4 Likes

same as my forum name, semura

1 Like

Speaking about bug report rewards…

This is Roblox’s bug report page. $300 per report. What a jackpot. That’d be equal to 6 full years of PW VIP.

1 Like

This happens to me all the time and to other players too. We put the items but it wont show up. Daily traders know about it. Also its something like this is what happens: If I trade and the other person trades at the same time it show trade blocked and aside from this it occurs several times. This bug has been there for few weeks now. But I’m not 100 percent sure that that is the only cause it maybe one of the causes.

1 Like

Also, when will the fix be implemented? There are many bugs that need quicker fixes than being bundled with a major update. Not the bugs like the switching signs not being in PWE, but important ones like those.

1 Like

I didnt see it was already told sry.

1 Like

Yeah but Roblox is such a bigger game than pw do you
Really think dev would be here handing out €300
Your comparisons make no sense it was good of dev to even give vip.

6 Likes

Not everything need to be compared :neutral_face:

6 Likes

Yeah, thats a true fact and too obvious too.