So, this is it? We have lost everything on the old forum?

Like fr, as if any of us could’ve foreshadowed a forums revamp when the devs gave no light to our revamp suggestion for years.

You expect over a thousand players to be paranoid over something that shouldn’t happen in the first place?

I do expect that about “may consider might be used in the future” threads.
Like dude if you cared about it then you would have saved it.

well this forums is gonna be the original to me cause i started today

Well then it was ColdUnwanted. If I remember it correctly.

I did save them, I bookmarked them like any non-paranoid person would. Many of us see saving things as saving them to the forums. Just because you don’t, doesn’t mean we all think like yoy.

Which is why everyone here who actually had things worth saving is disappointed. If you did you would have an issue too, but you can’t look past your unhealthy idolization of them, you’re too blind to see that you can’t just expect over a thousand people to save a bunch of posts on a forum that most of us see as a safe haven.

I was actually about to screenshot some of the posts I needed only to find out the forums were taken down without warning.

Also ColdUnwanted is also a mod, and back then was just a stream mod if I remember correctly.

Once again your logic is like refusing to tell me that someone has a bounty on my head and when I’m dead you shrug at my corpse saying I should have lived my life in paranoia that someone might have a bounty on my head

Stop disregarding obvious incompetence just because you don’t care about the forums data

I am confused, how can you save something to the same place where it is?

Ye and was creating PW tools which needed the assets, so you could have gotten the assets from ColdUnwanted if you asked.

Same reason you’d keep your money at a bank

That’s completely different also banks could go bankrupt and you would never get your money back. That’s why many people don’t put all their money into one bank alone.

Doesn’t mean we should know better to be paranoid to keep all our money in a stash at home.
It’s not too different. You keep purposely excusing their irresponsible actions without hesitation or regard for the entire community, of course, the sweaty discord yellow name will act like they have no fault in this matter. Because oh no you wouldn’t dare let them think you have an opinion!

No, don’t do that. Keep it in the bank and as well in your home. Just in case your money at home gets stolen and the possibility that bank gets bankrupt at the same time is low so you don’t have to worry about being completely without any money at all. Diversitize.