Some BC questions and observations

Wasn’t sure how to put this but what is going on in PW right now?.

The economy has absolutely plummeted, I’m not referring to drac capes (they have their own problem) I mean more of the everyday medium value items …

Is it a lack of players? How well, or not, is the game doing …?

I’ve even noticed a big drop off in players begging it’s now occasional rather than the constant it was in first half of the year

Why are gems so cheap, when they should be in demand for black tower?

I spent spent best part of 2 million BC in the first 8 months of the year on a lot of different things … I reckon I could spend half that now on the same! …

I’d just like to read others take on stuff

i’d say the game has more players now due to the halloween event but i expect there to be less than there were before once it is over, and the deflation of almost everything is given by the fact that byte coins keep rising more and more in cash price which also drives more players into illegal trading

that is due to the increasing amount of hackers mainly abusing automining and botting it, a well prepared one can make tens of millions every single day which is absurd and that leads to a drop of every shop item and booster item or any sort of item obtainable with gems (excluding craftable rare and ultra rare mounts as those are a matter of time taken to produce)

Thanks Robert4444 I didn’t know about the mass gem production. Just sad to read that

Surely this really will destroy the game ? So many fish or mine to ultimately get BC … Many Pro’s do so

honestly they are thoughtful enough to not release too much of gems and items, what we see compared to what they make is nothing so i doubt it will break the game in the close future