Someone scam me here video you can give me back me bc or do something

I have video it don’t let me put him what to do he scam me 40k bc one 10k two 30k I think to quit the game is was help me . I am sad I need my bc back my username is sahar1089

Send the proof to their support: support@kukouri.com and wait for their response, but I doubt that you would get back the BCs that you lost

Title sounds like he’s asking to get scammed lol

4 Likes

My good friend KneeOhSleighHer, nice to meet you again.

1 Like

I can’t send tham video thx for nothing and why I can’t report tham just whan of the normal thing in the game

Upload the video to youtube unlisted, then send the link in the gmail and they could look at it, but you still have to explain to them what happened, and how it happened from your POV, as well as take note that;

1: BYTE COINS & ITEMS are NOT RETURNED
2: YOU are to be responsible for your items & byte coins
3: Sending the gmail doesn’t mean you will be told anything, they may see it, ban the person & move on.
4: No one in the communitii can reallii do much other than explain to you what to do, and give feedback, so this as the forum collectivelii stated, send the support email maybe once or twice everii 2 months, and maybe they’ll sort it out, and you could even leave a form of contact other than gmail such as “if the issue is resolved, please notify me via discord @discordname#0000” and they MIGHT do so.