Still banned from the discord for someone else being arrogant

who are you a scammer!'1??(

:alien: :japanese_goblin: :balance_scale:

Anything is legal if nobody presses charges

“That is why we will be blowing up a nuke in the middle of the pacific ocean with 5 test subjects!” --MrBeast

Never? Well, I got banned and unbanned a couple of times, lol.

Wow so you decided to bring this to the Forums huh… To answer your questions and satisfy your desire.

1. I’m not sure why you were banned from Discord but it was surely not due to me, that is 100% certain as I did not enforce anything regarding it and just talked it off. Pretty sure you done something else.

2. I have permission from Kukouri to use their assets to create PW Tools, this includes IAP implementation and ads integration into the app. Everything was discussed and agreed upon before PW Tools was even made and released.

3. I wasn’t told by Kukouri to release PW Tool as open source, hence, why should I if I decide not to.

4. You did not actually only state the benefits, but instead you went on and insisted on me releasing PW Tools as an open-source application, which made me very annoyed as I already stated that PW Tools will never be open-source from the start of the convo till the end.

5. PW Tools will never be open-sourced, there is absolutely no way that I’m releasing a code that I worked so hard for your guys to go on and just yoink and copy it. If you insist then I want you to go ahead and ask Stardew Valley developer to release the game as open source, if they release it open source, PW Tools will be open sourced too.

That’s my FINAL DECISION, not yours so respect my decision tks.

1 Like

The man himself replies.