Stop doing this

If you keep on spam posting the same topic and don’t even allow critique that post should NOT be on the platform, and a certain someone keeps avoiding advice, IF YOU WON’T LISTEN then don’t post. Stop posting things if you WONT accept critique, I think we know who i’m talking about.

1 Like

I feel like this is targeted towards someone but Im not sure who
Maybe you know @Ondrashek06

6 Likes

You are talking about me :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

no, we are talking about a silly green man who complains about everything.

I am a silly green man

But seriously though I don’t understand how a person can’t stop on posting about these specific topics, how hard is it not to post these similar things, I am just confused

1 Like

ok i’ll stop

1 Like

finally :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

i didnt know we were talking about leprechauns

1 Like

Because he’s probably seeking for attention :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is that green man Neoslayer?

READ the post, don’t avoid the conversation. you attention span is like a goldfish no insult but seriously.

Anyways, I AM SORRY FOR BEING ANNOYING.

While I’ve already taken steps to ensure I am not annoying, such as limiting Wii posts to one thread, tell me what should I do to be less annoying to you.

finally ty, only post like 2 topics a day 4 is too much, give a 2hr span between each post, 2. dont post the same topic, its spam instead, just bump a topic, 3. try being positive! like complimenting the developers or an update, if you do that you will be less annoying.

I already complimented the PW devs in a 5 star review.

Most of your posts are negative and against the developers, instead of just looking at the negative, look at the positive! always helps me.

Hmm… maybe try that thing called “shut up” :slightly_smiling_face:

:skull:

Yes yes exactly fazeus is right :smiley: honestly try post 3 topics a week @Lukepopp your being to nice 2 topics a day is still very spammy.

i rarely post but i posted 2 topics today, does that make me evil ;(