Stuff that would be nice in Wiring

These would be awesome to use in Parkour/Puzzle maps, after all they’re the ones who get WoTW’d all the time.

Password Switch
Description: Input the correct password on the keyboard, and something will happen! Outputs ON for a specified time if the set password is entered.
Wrench Menu:
a) Input Password (button) - Brings up a textbox to set the correct password.
b) Time Enabled (textbox) - Input a number between 1 and 99, for the time in seconds that it will output ON when the correct password is entered.

Keychain
Description: Interact with this to get a key. Keys are useful for this world only.
Wrench Menu:
a) Key Color (dropdown) - opens the Key Switch of the same color. Options are Red, Green, Blue, Yellow and Purple.
Note: Like world keys, these keys disappear when you leave the current world. They’re untradable and their use is to trigger a Key Switch.

Key Switch
Description Seems like a key triggers this weird machine. Outputs ON if a key of the respective color is inserted.
Wrench Menu
a) Key Color (dropdown) - receives only the key of the specified color; other keys won’t work.
b) Time Enabled (textbox) - Input a number between 1 and 99, for the time in seconds that it will output ON when the correct key is entered.

Wired Reward Chest
Description If you put an item inside, one of it becomes available to a player if they reach this chest. Only gives reward while ON signal received.
Wrench Menu
a) Item Given (special) - pick an item which gets put in this box.

8 Likes

Good suggestion

Actually this is some good suggestions here!

I would love to see some of these features for parkours / story worlds, this would make them more interesting to explore which can change how WOTW are made.

1 Like

For the time being, you could use what I showed in a reply I made to an older topic of yours as a substitute. Unless you really disliked my solutions, which would explain why you completely ignored my reply there.

For the time being, a really simple substitute could be to just to surround a Prize Box in Disappearing Blocks or to put a Prize Box into a 2 block deep hole and put a Wired Trapdoor above.

These would be cool to have in the game and they would definitely add some more variety to worlds.

1 Like

These are some amazing suggestions!

Durag dog approved

First actual GOOD, non spam topic :partying_face:
Take my like

Please speak english, i cant understand wiring

PW mumbo jumbo ofc can make anything.
It would be much simpler to add these tho