T_del_01

@RetNos ,

This is an official personal thread deletion request statement, I request the complete deletion of the threads those 5 links below lead to, which were all made by me.
{ About mysterious pixelian - General - Pixel Worlds Forum (pixelworldsgame.com) }
{ Who flagged this? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: - Pixel Pub - Pixel Worlds Forum (pixelworldsgame.com) }
{ Easter Update Confusion - General - Pixel Worlds Forum (pixelworldsgame.com) }
{ Please fix this :tired_face: - Feedback and help / Bug reports - Pixel Worlds Forum (pixelworldsgame.com) }
{ Pixel facts - General - Pixel Worlds Forum (pixelworldsgame.com) }

Upon completion of this perhaps easy task you are to delete this thread as well since it was created just to avoid bumping the old ones. Thanks for your time, this is the only deletion request I will make for today.

• Antonis73

[Sorry for the edit but it appears that my personal post deletion has bumped a topic { The golden age will return again - General - Pixel Worlds Forum (pixelworldsgame.com) } , delete that as well if you are able to do so.]

What, I dont understand

Dude

Forums are built on thread topics - they are actually good reference material

Also It’s a fact of life that If you use forums threads will occasionally get bumped. Especially in this one where prompts encourage users to look at old threads.

Deleting old threads is a dangerous road to go down in the end we could just lose and delete everything! Where do you draw the line ?

So for that reason I say no …

1. I specifically asked retnos to delete threads which I made, its ultimately my choice since I created them, the only issue is that I cant delete them myself.
  2. if you are referring to th emessage within the [ ] , I was referring to my own post within a thread and not the whole thread since that thread is not mine