Taking offers on quicksand seed and world BuyWorlds

Best offer for Qs seed rn (8m)
Best offer for world BuyWorlds (1m)

1 Like

quicksand seed is 800k, not 8 million lol. That is very misleading.

2 Likes

who sells quicksand seed for 800k?

1 Like

and how can it be misleading if there is like 10 or 15 in game?

1 Like

no there isn’t. I think in 2019 I was in a world with hoarded quicksand seeds and there was like at least 20 of them if not over 30 quicksand seeds there. And yesterday or 2 days ago I saw someone on global messages or on ham radio selling for 800k (or maybe it was in the world BUY, I can’t seem to remember now), plus there was a quicksand seed for sale on pwe for 1.8 mil. So it is misleading.

2 Likes

yeah in 2019 its 2023 and LOKALAPSI keeps deleating them from peoples display cases if you would follow what he said on Pixel Worlds Discord server you would know
Proof:

also the world you are prob talking about is MF it has almost all stuff but there is only 1 seed left

even more proof

Ok, I didn’t know about that, if they were and are actively being removed then yes, there may only be 10-15 seeds in-game. However I still saw someone selling it for 800k and one being listed on pwe.

1 Like

then the person didnt know the value of the item there is many cases when people sell stuff without knowing the real price

and I belive that someone probably was selling for 800k for some people thats alot of bytes so they really dont care about the max profit

Ok, well I don’t know then tbh, if it’s actually worth 8 million or more then there were 2 sellers who didn’t know price.

1 Like

who were the guys I could buy them do you remember nicknames or anything?

Sorry, I don’t remember anymore. You may catch them selling it on pwe or doing gms.

1 Like

you cannot sell it in pwe

1 Like

I cannot find it for some reason is this like old picture or something?

and if this is real then its -1 quicksand seed in game because they get auto deleated if you put in pwe and I would see from last sales from my seed if somebody would sell

I don’t see how they could get auto deleted, I saw one that was for sale 2-3 times for different prices and it must have been up for many hours.

1 Like

idk if you are capping since they were not sold even once it has been at 3 solds for years