Tell me how to get rich

I am poor so i need help

Come to NETHERWORLD often and collect gems. Then buy a seed pack for 500 gems. Finally, sell what you sow

step 1: Buy gems
step 2:

Theres multiple ways

NETHER WAY
Buy Nether world access
Beat nether and remeber to claim crystals and gems
Get the exit bonus
Farm the crystal/sell them for bc
REPEAT Easy profit

Mining Way
Buy a pickaxe for 2000 gems
mine in level 1 in the start Break ores and collect bronze nuggets
Find the exit to gain exit bonus
Sell nuggets for bc and ores for gems
After Buy mine key 2 for 250bc around 1 worldlock 219bc= Worldlock
Farm mine 2 and when you have alot of Silver nuggets sell them and then
you can slowly move up to mine 3 Notice it gets harder so be ready for monsters

Farming way
Find a world And gather the free items such as trees and gather loads of Gem soil
farm the gem soil and after some time you will have gems that you can either sell/use for worldlocks

Bonus way
If you have the time and dedication you can clear a world meaning breaking all the soil and trees on a world if you do this the value of the world spikes up and you can sell it for bc
Hope this helps :slight_smile:

If you’re newbie you can easily make profit by buyng for example black tiles stack for 10k and selling 100 of em for like 2k. People sometimes need less than a stack so they might buy less for more bc. That also works with tree trunks, gramophones and other things

just go to the nether with Red scroll thingy, and try to finish the nether prob like few times, then break those Pink crystals u got from nether, easy gems

or just mine.

Beg for money so much that the guy in the black hoodie behind the electrical generator of your building named Clay and he will give you some epic gaming work and will pay you very handsomely (real)

that is a suspiciously detailed description :face_with_raised_eyebrow: