The best defence/attack

My nether/secret base set rn is full paladin + clun of cobra.

What is the best set for pure armour?(not elemental)
And what is best dmg item(idc about critical hit chances)

For secret base the best item to use is Cyber Sword.Its cheap and does huge light damage which nether monsters and secret base monsters r weak to.

Thx. Btw, u still need armour set.(i dont need cheapest options, im gonna go sell my 3 letter world so i will be able to afford anything that are less than 100k)

I’m ssoooooo broke rn.I only have like 5k

I never had more than 20k (my account is nearly 1k days)

Me either.Bout a month ago I reached 1 thousand days

I built an armour set
From memory it’s all the Guardian of light pieces, chaos shield, utility belt, Spartan wrist guards , and red kabuto.
With perk adjustments I’ve had this at over 100 protection .
It made a huge difference to my Nether visits… I’ve comfortably cleared it multiple times.

I don’t do secret base much… I’m too darn slow most often . :joy:

I usually wear a jet pack on it.

Oh I just like the Cleaver sword . Very high critical chance too.
Screenshot_2023-12-29-01-13-21-93_270cd99eaa9be7a4c62cdfbf7e325bf0

1 Like

I’ve been told I can add a mask under the helmet… I haven’t tried so cannot verify that

1 Like

you can but stuff like dark ifrit mask, not armor

Well, I used some random armor to make my set cooler and use a cyber sword literally everytime. Nether doesnt really need skill imo. I can beat nether solo with just using soil camouflage

I’m not sure I agree. At least not if you want to clear it or do it without damage … I had a spate of hoping to get butterflies in there … Cos of the super rare 2 that spawn there - spent way too much time xd .

yeah, im only talking about the normal nether. Not the no damage run. Also I just realized that butterflies can spawn at nether? Cuz 3 years of nonstop nether-ing and I’ve never seen a butterfly spawn there

My lil bro ha done spawn on him we couldn’t find it… I was watching!

I reckon the Lava moth would make it in the 10 rarest things in the game!

Btw butterflies can spawn anywhere - I once broke a lava block at range, a seed dropped and butterfly spawned at the same time !

The won’t spawn in the middle of the sky