The Deep Pixelians

(Credits to FarmMiner for pic)

As we can see here, it seems that the clan quest bot has mentioned a species of pixelians that lives inside Pixel World, “The Deep Pixelian” specifically. From what we know, this species of pixelian lives inside the mines, and they’re most likely extinct. This is due to us not being able to find them anywhere in the mines.

What interests me in the first place is the location of where the Deep Pixelians roam (which is why I made this thread in the first place). The mines is quite mysterious as we know. The statue above PIXELMINES, the mole’s origins, as well as the items he sells. Now, I want to talk about the Wings of the Deep, specifically. Take a look at it.

At first, it may seem to resemble the wings that the wyvern has. But once you flap open those wings, you might see quite a similar structure. I’m talking about the Humanoid Skeleton’s Wings.
Too big to resemble bone wings, there might be a possibility that the wings of the deep belonged to these Deep Pixelians, and to be fair, those wings might actually be adapted to “Mining Life”. Due to their striking resemblance to the wyvern wings, they might be the people who tamed the wyverns of the mines.

The humanoid’s description does not know what species the skeleton belongs to, so we can’t just rule out the possibility of the Deep Pixelian having these remains. We don’t know whatever wiped them out, but it’s possible that they are extinct, explaining why only its fossil remains.

Again, this is just my theory. Do comment down below regarding your opinions.

8 Likes

Hmm maybe they live in that cavern below pixelmines

1 Like

Hmm, that might actually be possible. A level one mine has a full bedrock layer on the bottom of it, yet we are able to penetrate it and access the level five mines. It might be possible that they live under those Level 5 Mines, and who knows if “Anur-Endu” is located there.

6 Likes

Well ofcourse u can suspect this but why not just think of it as a miner, a deep pixelian just for the quest, just like someone who goes deep down in the mines, not related to the puzzle or else

Yeah that’s most likely but coming up with conspiracies is fun

This is actually pretty interesting! I have never thought on that before! :thinking:

2 Likes

I would say something about leaks but yea i would probably get banned from the forums lol

I saw something on instagram that might be connected to this

what what

There’s a lot of grammatical errors in item descriptions which leads me to believe jake writes some of them. It’s probably just a coincidence that Deep is capitalized.

1 Like

mmm…new lore thing!!! I like this. Although I think Neo is right - PW has a LOT of grammatical errors in its descriptions so maybe this is just a coincidence. But if it’s not? Ooohhhh boy we do have some new lore!!!

One thing that bothers me is, wouldn’t the skeleton have more bones on their back, since there are a smaller pair of wings below the main ones? (If you get what I’m saying.)

Screenshot_20210513-153955
This area? Hmm, maybe it could’ve been cartillage which would decompose together with his other tissues. If that’s false, then the humanoid skeleton may not be its remains.