The new creator/influencer program

What do you think about this?
You no longer need 30k subscribers, however I feel like the requirements about actually uploading pw content are more strict, since we used to have influencers who barely uploaded pixel worlds videos. Guess we’ve got to wait and see if this is more efficient.

5 Likes

I only disagree about “the streaming in twitch for 4 hours in a month”, since some content creators don’t actually stream. Some content creators just make videos about 1 - 10 minutes in youtube without streaming.
Edit : So to become an influencer,

Youtube

• 2k average views per video
    Or
  • 10K Subscribers

Twitch

• 4 Hours of streaming per month (Minimal)
  • 50 concurrent views per stream

Must have for either Twitch or youtube

• Verification through social media platform
  • A positive member of the PW community
  • Posts Pixel Worlds content at least once a month

Is this about right?

I think that’s an alternative for people who stream on twitch but don’t make youtube videos.

2 Likes

That’s the twitch streamer requirement as opposed to the youtuber requirements

2 Likes

The first requirements end in or so you only need to meet one of the first three requirements.

3 Likes

so if i have 2k views but not 10k sub, i can get it ?

1 Like

yes. 2k views average on every video.
(you prob need more than a few videos too)

2 Likes

You simply have to fill ONE of the requirements listed. Thus the reason it states OR. You don’t need to fill every one of them, just one.

2 Likes

The or “50 concurrent viewers per stream” is really hard to get but easy to live stream xd.

ohhh, cuz I’m confused about the requirments its better to actually :
Requirements:

• 10k subscribers on YouTube
    or
  • 2k average views on YouTube (per video)
    or

Instead of

Requirements:

• 10k subscribers on YouTube or
  • 2k average views on YouTube (per video) or

I didn’t read quite correctly before, sorry

i’m glad that there’s no longer a custom item for influencers.

4 Likes

No need to apologise. I see how it can be a bit confusing ^-^

2 Likes

From my experience you get at best 0-5 concurrent viewers per stream, depends on what do you live stream in-game. From my experience if it’s an update then it could go up to 10 concurrent viewers.
And well, I had like 50 subs so if you have like 500 subs then I think you could get that 50 concurrent viewers but with only update live streams or something more interesting.
To be really honest, at the second thought, I need more subs then I could get that 50 concurrent viewers easily.
I think it’s too easy to get that green name now.

i only got 405 subs :v

7 Likes

I’m like to be creator on pw cuz that’s all my dream after all i’m promise Will getting more subscriber of my channel

Oh me want creator I have 1 subscriber but I promise I get 10 million subscriber.

You can’t actually be serious bro how can you promise something that isn’t in your control.

7 Likes

yeah dude If you want to become an influencer you gotta work for it, asking for it will do nothing

I’m like to be creator on pw cuz that’s all my dream after all i’m promise Will getting more subscriber of my channel

you just replied the same thing yesterday.

also you need decent english to get lots of subs which you clearly don’t have.

4 Likes