The "New Future" Resistance - Use WLs

Growtopia players who play PW: Bytes was a currency ?

Pixel Worlds players: Always has been.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Here you go, i made it a proper meme

3 Likes

Ty that’s better

It’s been nearly half a year and you are still complaining about bytes smh :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Not only this, but the majority of the community would rather the game remain with world locks being untradeable. If your ‘resistance’ is getting shot down before it has left the forums then it probably isn’t going to be very successful.

1 Like

That’s because the community has been brainwashed into thinking that no choice is better than choice.

What do you mean by no choice, it’s super easy to still use wls, 3500 gems in the shop

2 Likes

Just because the community shares a different opinion than you doesn’t mean that they’re brainwashed, we simply prefer the benefits that come with world locks being made untradeable.

1 Like

I come back to the forums to see this and then remember exactly why I left.
People like you get me worked up over nothing a little too much, sadly, not really a healthy habit y’know?

1 Like

WHAT KIND OF BENEFITS? This is literally just a restriction placed on them that makes trading w/ them and storing them so much harder.

Also, there’s no way I’m gonna spend 3500G on a single WL @Celics.

3500 gems is just 140% of 2500 gems (250 bytes), It doesn’t cost much, and you most likely won’t use it often, probably like 1 wl per month maybe

Another pw forum crapstorm

3 Likes

There we go again, yet another “the developers are brainwashing the players” conspiracy theory, just get over it already :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Gimmeeeeee some i NEEEEEEEED POPCORN

alright we’re all brainwashed and you’re the only one in the world left that’s not brainwashed with idea of bytes being better currency :+1:

2 Likes

Ok, the community has been brainwashed, deal with it.

I did not understand this thread.

Because that’s what it is meant to be, a restriction that makes them difficult to trade with because they were never intended to be a currency in the first place. Storing them is still easy because you can put them in a bank bot.

Anyway, onto some of the benefits:

• Players don’t have to waste inventory space carrying world locks around for trading, they can simply purchase & place one when required.

• It’s more difficult for scammers to scam people, as you can’t drop byte coins.

• Newer players don’t have to try and understand why the community uses two separate currencies for trading.

• Byte coins are more stable than world locks, and the economy isn’t based around an item of which the value is constantly fluctuating.

• Byte coins don’t need to be stored inside your inventory and it’s easy to see how many of them you have at any given time.

• Byte coins don’t take up an item slot in trades.

Those are really just a few of the benefits behind byte coins being the primary currency and world locks being untradeable. I could continue, but I don’t think it’s necessary as you’ll probably just say that I’m ‘brainwashed’ anyway.

3 Likes

And why would I waste 10k gems just to get 5 slots for restricted items?