The newest update is extremely buggy on IOS

Here are all the UI glitched I’ve encountered so far. The biggest one (no pun intended) is the MASSIVE world creation menu. It literally doesn’t even fit the screen, it’s so huge.

edit:
I just found another bug: pressin on any shop item and then pressing cancel can cause the entire game to softlock.

edit 2:

Not sure if this is a bug or not but you can actually press greyed out buttons on IOS. if you leave world name blank and press “enter world” button it will give you this popup. This can not be done in PC version.

2 Likes

I actually really laughed at the world creation.

Yeah its too bright on ios devices , but it gets fixed when you put your device on dark mode .So if it bugs you, you can switch to ‘dark theme’ till it gets fixed . I reported this bug to Siskea , she said it looks like an apple issue rather than pw issue but they’ll look into it

Since when is Siskea a dev? I thought that they were the one who picked people as Influencers. They also did 4 streams when Jake was off. But I thought that was it.

1 Like

Well she is the only admin i can contact , she reported it to bbricks i guess

Do you only have a contact to her because you’re an Influencer?

Yup

i mean im on iPad Air 4 and the only bug i experienced was the world creation menu

When you click on “Create” instead of join you still get the standard settings for world creation but when you click on any button it will do nothing, also yes the world creation buttons look crazy big. Turns out this spring cleaning update needs even more spring cleaning. But hey, bugs make the game fun and interesting to look at, so eh

EDIT: I also noticed the UI elements turning into a light shade of gray can be reverted by turning on Dark Mode. Bizarrely the devs might have injected some code into their game causing the game to have a light mode and a dark mode. This is ridiculously bizarre! I highly doubt this is a potential feature accidentally leaked, since Pixel Worlds doesn’t really have a light or dark theme at all.

Don’t you have an advantage when you go mining, however? You have a wider view than normal.

1 Like

I don’t know about that, i am on the android