The PP Corporation lore

The PP Corporation is a material importing and exporting center in order for farmers and customers to store, and this is how they did:

At may 7th 2016, First offical gamer Grk123 Was the first founder of the PP Corporation, but back then, it was named the GRK (Govermental Republic of Kravutz) They were not known that much, their income was low, When Gorkem123 was chilling around, he saw our first offical gamer peepee256, they were sticked enough and it was going all good until the hacking accident,

So, Grk123 got in the trap of a “fishy website” But it turned out to be a moderator (Unknown)'s demotion, as peepee256 was only told of the fishy website, he doxxed the fishy website by finding its owner, and leaked it, after this was told to moderators, peepee256 builded the great wisdom Statue Of Liberty aka the Bakanic Statue infront of the mods, he was shadowed and admins never knew about this

Then what happened to the PpCorporation after accounts are gone?
Well, the PP Corporations first world CTGGAMING Got decayed, Grk123’s alternative account came and made a funeral for his accounts at PPCORPORATION world, and that got decayed too,

-The Comeback-

In 2020, after 6 years, Username PpStation found a decayed world named CTGGAMING with the exact same model of the bakanic statue, He decided to make it as his main world and it was not that high attentioned, PpStation kept on farming on that world and had a great income with customers, after the great incomes the EXACT moderator who banned peepee256 for the leak, told him about how was this going on and what happened to the worlds he was, He was given the chief role at 27 October 2021 and kept ruling PP Corporation until its present, now he rules the PP Corporation with respect and customers

Thanks to:
Darkwolf34(the article)
Enter_namee(the worlds)

Long live the PP Corporation🇭🇳

What a soul-crushing story. I was deeply moved and deeply touched by it and decided to leave a reply to express my gratitude. It’s truly norm-breaking and will shatter one’s idea of the world of the game Pixel Worlds and in general.

If the CEO of PP Corporation™ has no objection, I will ask on behalf of the entire forum (I think everyone here will agree with me) to share with us future updates on the status of the material importing and exporting centre.

Shout-out to all the farmers, customers, worlds, moderators & everyone else who is mentioned here. You’re all truly wonderful. God bless you.

Long live the PP Corporation :new_zealand:

1 Like